Click here to update the page if you are the employer
$1800 to $2400 (Monthly)
Salary: $1800 - $2400
Location: 2 Hillview Way, Singapore 669173
Candidate must possess a Diploma in Early Childhood Care and Education
Providing basic care for children which includes feeding, grooming, and changing diapers.
Developing age-appropriate socialization skills in children.
Encouraging positive behavior and good manners.
Using various learning methods such as stories, games and drawing to intellectually stimulate children.
Identifying behavioral problems and developing appropriate strategies to address them.
Attending staff meetings, conferences, and workshops.
Holding regular parent-teacher meetings to address any issues, concerns, or parent complaints.
Providing a pleasant, safe, and sanitary environment.
Need to prepare lesson plans and assessments within the framework of the school curriculum
Ensure the safety, hygiene and health of children.
Observe and record infant development (infant development files and reports)
Communicate with parents about the growth of children
Maintenance is required: shower, wash face, milk, change diapers, etc.
Need to be able to play the piano
Need to arrange a show
Requires lively and cheerful, cheerful personality, patience, obedience to school arrangements
$2000 to $3000 (Monthly)
We are a fast growing and quality preschool with lots of opportunity for advancement.
· Great work culture
· You will learn a lot
· Attractive remuneration and benefits await you
· NOTE: Must include resume and expected salary to be considered
· Demonstrate excellent classroom management skills
· Prepare them to be Primary 1 ready
· Carry out educational programs and activities in the classroom setting and on field trips/ excursions
· Prepare the lesson plans in advance and submit to the Centre Principal
· Prepare weekly learning updates on the children in the class and post on online portal
· Periodically evaluate concepts taught to the children to ensure their progress
· Communicate with the parents via online portal
· Develop and complete observation checklist and records to ensure both parents' and children's needs are met
· Monitor the children's progress regularly and submit the observation reports at the end of each school term.
· Work closely as a team, sharing skills, resources and equipment with other staff.
· Contribute actively to the Centre's events, outings, field trips, newsletters, etc.
· To undertake other related duties as and when assigned
· Minimum a Diploma in Early Childhood Care and Education
· Certified by ECDA at L2 category
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Adept in using technology and other applications
· Able to work well independently as well as within a team
· Be able to lead with accountability
· Min 3 years of experience working with older preschool children
$2500 to $3000 (Monthly)
· Must be a native speaker of Chinese Mandarin
· Have knowledge or willing to put together lesson plans
· Must have prior experience of teaching preschool age students. Will consider teachers who only had enrichment teaching experience
· Must have integrity, be professional and accountable
· Knowledge of music is a plus
· Must be passionate about and comfortable with dealing with young children
· To respect and value each child's social, cultural and religious backgrounds and by example, provide mutual respect and tolerance.
· To provide safe and secure environment for children to feel comfortable
· To assist Teachers in the teaching and care of a class in accordance with the school's agreed policies and guidelines.
· To assist Teachers to provide various experiences and activities for children including songs, games and storytelling
· To maintain professional dialogue with colleagues concerning the children, other colleagues and the school.
$1400 to $2300 (Monthly)
Part Time Jobs
Student Part Time Jobs
Daily Cash Pay Jobs
No Experience Jobs
Work from Home Jobs
Class 3 Driver Jobs
Service Crew Jobs
Jobs By Categories
Customer Service Jobs
Marketing & Sales Jobs
Food Delivery Jobs
Jobs in Yishun
Jobs in Tampines
Jobs in Woodlands
Jobs in Punggol
Jobs in Bedok
Jobs in Changi
Jobs in Jurong
Free Job Posting
Apply for Jobs
How to apply - FAQ
Terms and Conditions
Apply for Jobs on Our Apps
Workclass © 2022