LWC ALLIANCE PTE. LTD.
Click here to update the page if you are the employer
$2300 to $3500 (Monthly)
$2500 to $3000 (Monthly)
· Managing parts of construction projects
· Study construction drawings details and coordinate with consultants and sub-contractors to resolve any site issues.
· Checking technical designs and drawings to ensure that they are followed correctly
· Inform Project Director or Project Manager on any site problems arising.
· Supervising the progress of work on site.
· Reporting work progress to the necessary parties.
· Coordinate of sub-contractor's work and ensuring the work on site is on schedule.
· Providing technical advice and solving problems on site
· Degree or Diploma in Civil Structural Engineering or Building Related
· At least 2 years working experience in construction industry.
· Able to work independently under tight timeline & pressure
· Computer literate (MS Office and AutoCAD)
· Possess strong written & communication skills
· Hardworking, responsible and able to work as a team
$2200 to $2300 (Monthly)
a. Job Summary
Responsible for preparing of progress claims submission. Monitoring and follow-up of claims submitted and update to management with weekly/monthly reports on all claims.
a. Preparing and checking progress claims to Clients and from Sub-Contractors;
b. Guide and follow-up issues on subcontracting works;
c. Liaise and work with Project Department pertaining to monthly costs report;
d. Update and submit details and information such as taking-off, estimation works and tabulations as and when requested by Directors.
e. Prepare and finalise outstanding progress claims and final claims
3) Functional Competencies
a. Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Word / Excel / Auto-CAD, adobe PDF editing or equivalent. Advance/expert knowledge in excel and able to do data analysis if preferable;
b. Must possess at least Diploma Building / Construction or Quantity Surveying;
c. Able to work in fast pace environment;
d. Independent and responsible for the construction project assigned;
e. Experience in contract drafting / procurement and administration.
4) Education and Qualification
Min. Diploma of relevant discipline or equivalent
Fresh Graduate are Welcome
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $2,200.00 per monthq
Part Time Jobs
Student Part Time Jobs
Daily Cash Pay Jobs
No Experience Jobs
Work from Home Jobs
Class 3 Driver Jobs
Service Crew Jobs
Jobs By Categories
Customer Service Jobs
Marketing & Sales Jobs
Food Delivery Jobs
Jobs in Yishun
Jobs in Tampines
Jobs in Woodlands
Jobs in Punggol
Jobs in Bedok
Jobs in Changi
Jobs in Jurong
Free Job Posting
Apply for Jobs
How to apply - FAQ
Terms and Conditions
Apply for Jobs on Our Apps
Workclass © 2022