MOH SENG CRANES PTE. LTD.
RENTAL OF MOBILE CRANE SERVICES
Click here to update the page if you are the employer
$1800 to $3000 (Monthly)
Planning & scheduling of daily fleets activities
Responsibilities and Duties
$3200 to $3800 (Monthly)
- Handle full sets of accounts
- Timely submission of monthly management reports and quarterly GST reporting
- Ensure accounting records are prepared in accordance to SFRS(I)s and all statutory requirements.
- Implement, maintain and continuous review of policies and procedures relating to Accounts Receivables and liaise with the relevant department heads
- Manage and arrange for debt collection, follow-up calls, collection meetings
- Manage the credit limit review process, ensure debt risk is managed effectively in line with agreed policies
- Oversees and review subsidiaries’ management accounts and finance functions.
- Liaise with bankers, external auditors, internal auditors, company secretary and tax agents.
- Coaching and mentoring junior staff.
- Any other duties as assigned.
- Degree in Accountancy.
- Candidate with relevant working experience in logistics industry and with audit experience will be an added advantage.
- Minimum 3 years of accounting experience at supervisory level.
- Proficient in Microsoft office (Excel, Word, Power point).
- Meticulous and able to work independently to meet the deadline.
$4000 to $6000 (Monthly)
We are searching for a committed, driven Sales Manager to join our company.
You need to:
• Have an open mind and able to think out-of-the-box.
• Have strong passion in automotive trade.
• Have strong observation and analytic skills.
• Able to attend to customers and fully understand their needs/wants.
• Able to identify new sales opportunities.
• Assist and build good relationship with new prospects and follow up closely on the leads.
• Setup appointments and deliver presentation of products and services.
• Manage and complete the entire sales process and resolve customers' concerns within the shortest time possible.
• Handle customers' rejections and resolve them tactfully to achieve customer satisfaction.
You will be involved in:-
• Pro-active prospecting and acquisition of new agents, dealers and customers, through the direct sales of the company’s loan products, attending networking events, partnering with external stakeholders etc.
• Develop and implement sales and service strategies to achieve (and if possible to exceed) committed targets
• Perform due diligence and credit analysis of customer's financial wellness
• Work with other relevant departments to ensure that the needs and requests of customers are fulfilled
• Supportive managers who helps the team to strive for excellence by identifying the strengths and areas of improvement for each individual team member
• Other ad-hoc duties assigned
• Strong team culture and support
• Self-motivated and dynamic individuals who strive in a fast moving environment
• Regular performance reviews and feedback skills and experience required
• Minimum diploma required
• Good effective communication skills
• Analytical and logical thinking
• Good problem solving skills
• High level of resilience
• Excellent communication skills (Bilingual).
• Proficient with Email, and familiar with social media platform.
• Must have at least class 3/3A driving license
• Minimum 2 years of experience in sales
• Structured training will be provided
S$4,000 to S$6,000 depending on experience
$2200 to $3600 (Monthly)
- Responsible with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties
- Responsible for Payroll function, preparation and processing payroll in efficient, accurate and timely manner.
- Maintains accurate and complete record filing and documentation of payroll transaction, CPF, IR8A for audit purposes.
- Handle employee administration matters such as all work passes, permit, renewal related application and cancellation, insurance, training courses and claims.
- Supports HR systems administration matters such as appointment, confirmation, on & off boarding.
- Update and maintain Human Resources information, employee records, p-files.
- Maintain employees’ leaves, medical, attendance, medical insurance policies record to ensure complete documents for internal and external auditing purpose
- Oversees employee safety, welfare, wellness and health
- Planning of company events or activities on occasions by management’s approval
$2500 to $4000 (Monthly)
We are searching for a committed, driven Sales Executive to join our company. The Sales Executive will be primarily responsible for generating sales lead (consumer hire purchase loan acquisitions) and conduct preliminary loan assessments. Sales Executive Responsibility
• Acquire and close new loans, within the confinement of the Hire Purchase Act
• Make calls and meeting prospect borrowers in the office
• Track sales leads and follow up
• Collect complete supporting documents
• Follow up with loan repayment and debt recovery
• Maintain client relationships and keep information up to date
• Have a Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Economics, Finance, Management or any relevant study
• Open to fresh graduates
• Able to multitask and prioritize different projects
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Outstanding presentation skills
• Process-oriented and logical
• Practices a high level of confidentiality
• Strong team player and a capable individual contributor
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint
S$2,500 to S$4,000 depending on experience and attractive loan commission.
We are looking for a Business Development Executive to help us develop and implement our growth strategies. This position is best suited for candidates who want to gain valuable experience in a managerial role with advancement potential.
During your service, you’ll learn how to identify and apply important strategies and business processes. You’ll get to know the nuts and bolts of our company’s functions and operations and you’ll support our management team with daily tasks such as exploring new business opportunities, evaluating existing businesses and preparing various reports. To succeed in this role, strong analytical skills and effective communication are important management trainee qualifications you should have.
If you’re excited with our company’s vision and want to start the path of becoming one of our future leaders, we’d like to hear from you!
Responsibilities and Duties:
1. Assist in financial analysis and development of business case / financial models;
2. Assist in the development of actionable business plans, establish appropriate tracking and reporting mechanism
3. Provide administrative support;
4. Deep dive in addressable market research and strategize on data gathering and analysis;
5. Participate in company’s strategic planning;
6. Research ways to increase profitability and develop business growth;
7. Create and give presentations when necessary; and
8. Any ad-hoc tasks as required
S$4,000 to S$6,000
1. Willingness to learn;
2. Comprehensive knowledge of MS Office;
3. Strong verbal and written presentation skills;
4. Excellent problem-solving skillsets;
5. Effective communication skills;
6. Experience in property management, development or investments preferred; and
7. Tertiary education in any discipline
$2000 to $3000 (Monthly)
Operating of lorry cranes to job sites
Responsibilities & Duties:
1. Upkeep lorry crane maintenance
2. Ensure all job sites requirements are met
3. Housekeeping required
4. Ensure all duties given are followed through
5. Observe and conform to Company's regulation
6. Any other ad-hoc duties as assigned
$3200 to $3500 (Monthly)
- Handle full sets of accounts.
- Timely submission of monthly management reports and quarterly GST.
- Review of subsidiaries’ management accounts and quarterly GST.
- Review AR credit limit review process, ensure debt risk is managed effectively in line with agreed policies.
- Perform half-yearly credit re-evaluation of customers.
- Assist to attend to customers’ queries on billing related matters.
- Drafting of Financial Statements and provisional tax computation.
- Ensure accounting records are prepared in accordance to SFRS(I) and all statutory requirements.
- Ensure policies and procedures relating to financial reporting are in place.
- Liaise with external auditors, internal auditors and tax agents.
- Coaching and mentoring Junior Executive.
Part Time Jobs
Student Part Time Jobs
Daily Cash Pay Jobs
No Experience Jobs
Work from Home Jobs
Class 3 Driver Jobs
Service Crew Jobs
Jobs By Categories
Customer Service Jobs
Marketing & Sales Jobs
Food Delivery Jobs
Jobs in Yishun
Jobs in Tampines
Jobs in Woodlands
Jobs in Punggol
Jobs in Bedok
Jobs in Changi
Jobs in Jurong
Free Job Posting
Apply for Jobs
How to apply - FAQ
Terms and Conditions
Apply for Jobs on Our Apps
Workclass © 2022