Click here to update the page if you are the employer
$1600 to $2000 (Monthly)
a. Collecting of samples from Clinics
b. General upkeep of Company Van
c. Any other ad-hoc duties
a. Willing to work on weekends on a 5.5 day work week
b. Overtime will be paid
b. Can start work at short notice
c. This is a 6 months renewable contract
Can email to email@example.com or call 90700109.
$1400 to $2000 (Monthly)
$1800 to $4500 (Monthly)
• Handle infectious samples and perform PCR test on patient biological samples and report results of the COVID-19 test according to established protocols.
• Perform routine molecular laboratory services by following specimen preparation procedures; following analytical procedures; evaluating laboratory information; and reporting results.
• Maintains laboratory equipment performance by following quality standards; following operations, quality, and troubleshooting procedures; certifying instrument performance; arranging equipment replacement, service, and repair.
• Maintains laboratory supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
• Maintains laboratory productivity by following directions to workload and functional areas adjustments.
• Maintains quality results by participating in the external quality assurance program; performing proficiency surveys; generating reports; maintaining records.
• Maintains laboratory information system by adding sample information along assay pipeline, and maintaining security and confidentiality.
• Undertake training for implementation of new procedures and protocols.
• Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Reports to Laboratory Manager.
• Must possess a Diploma or Bachelor's degree, in Biotechnology, Medical Technology, Molecular Biology, or related discipline.
• Must be comfortable with handling potential infectious biohazardous samples (COVID-19 samples).
• Must be willing to work afternoon shifts and weekends
• Must demonstrate capabilities to analyse and present information, with excellent communication skills.
• Must demonstrate a high degree of drive and ability to work independently and as part of a team.
$3000 to $4500 (Monthly)
• Bachelor Degree in Biotechnology, Medical Technology, Molecular Biology, or related discipline.
• Comfortable with handling potential infectious biohazardous samples (COVID-19 samples).
• Able to analyse and present information, with excellent communication skills.
• Possess a high degree of drive and ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Experience working in a clinical laboratory and handling infectious samples is an added advantage.
• Previous experience in regulatory, and quality assurance roles is an added advantage.
Part Time Jobs
Student Part Time Jobs
Daily Cash Pay Jobs
No Experience Jobs
Work from Home Jobs
Class 3 Driver Jobs
Service Crew Jobs
Jobs By Categories
Customer Service Jobs
Marketing & Sales Jobs
Food Delivery Jobs
Jobs in Yishun
Jobs in Tampines
Jobs in Woodlands
Jobs in Punggol
Jobs in Bedok
Jobs in Changi
Jobs in Jurong
Free Job Posting
Apply for Jobs
How to apply - FAQ
Terms and Conditions
Apply for Jobs on Our Apps
Workclass © 2022