Click here to update the page if you are the employer
$2500 to $3500 (Monthly)
1. Transport workers or items/goods to designated location
2. Follow assigned delivery schedule promptly.
3. Assist to load/ unload/ prepare/ inspect delivered items/goods to/from designated location.
4. To upkeep the cleanliness and the maintenance of the Company vehicle.
s. Assist to purchase hardware materials used for job site.
6. Assist to purchase meals and beverages for workers on night shift.
7. Other ad-hoc add-on duties .
1. Driver should be self-motivated, responsible, hardworking, commitment towards work, independent, good working attitude, team work, follow superior's instructions.
2. All official petrol and cash card receipt must be submitted to Company to show proof of purchase.
3. All parking fines and fines related to the Company vehicle incurred by the driver's personal releckless act will be charged to the driver.
4. Driver is to comply with the laws and regulations of the traffic police art, or subject to penalties etc.
7. Company reserves the right to prohibit worker's gambling.
8. At least 3 years driving experience in Singapore.
9. Candidate with past working experience in service industry/Construction industry will be advantages
$2500 to $4000 (Monthly)
· Set goals for performance and deadlines in ways that comply with company’s plans and vision and communicate them to subordinates· Organize workflow and ensure that employees understand their duties or delegated tasks· Monitor employee productivity and provide constructive feedback and coaching· Receive complaints and resolve problems· Maintain timekeeping and personnel records· Pass on information from upper management to employees and vice versa· Prepare and submit performance reports· Decide on reward and promotion based on performance· Hire and train new employees· Ensure adherence to legal and company policies and procedures and undertake disciplinary actions if the need arisesRequirements· Proven experience as supervisor or relevant role· Familiarity with company policies and legal guidelines of the field· Ability to learn a variety of job descriptions· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills· Outstanding organizational and leadership skills· Good knowledge of MS Office
$5000 to $8000 (Monthly)
We are looking for an organized Retail Manager to assist in the advertising and selling of our company's products and to create competitive advantages for our company in the market industry.The Retail Manager's responsibilities include generating unique sales plans, creating engaging advertisements, emails, and promotional literature, developing pricing strategies, and meeting marketing and sales human resource objectives.The Retail Manager represents the company's brand and drives strategies to increase product awareness by observing the market, competitors, and industry trends.To be a successful Retail Manager, you should have strong interpersonal, leadership, and communication skills.You should also possess an in-depth knowledge and understanding of sales and marketing.Retail Manager Responsibilities:· Promoting the company's existing brands and introducing new products to the market.· Analyzing budgets, preparing annual budget plans, scheduling expenditures, and ensuring that the sales team meets their quotas and goals.· Researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans, understanding consumer requirements, identifying market trends, and suggesting system improvements to achieve the company's marketing goals.· Gathering, investigating, and summarizing market data and trends to draft reports.· Implementing new sales plans and advertising.· Recruiting, training, scheduling, coaching, and managing marketing and sales teams to meet sales and marketing human resource objectives.· Maintaining relationships with important clients by making regular visits, understanding their needs, and anticipating new marketing opportunities.· Staying current in the industry by attending educational opportunities, conferences, and workshops, reading publications, and maintaining personal and professional networks.JOB REQUIREMENTSNo formal education3-5 years' experience in marketing or sales.Experience in management may be advantageous.Understanding and knowledge of sales and marketing.Strong analytical, organizational, and creative thinking skills.Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.Knowledge of data analysis and report writing.The ability to understand and follow company policies and procedures.The ability to work under pressure.
JOB DESCRIPTIONEnsuring company policies are followed.
Optimizing profits by controlling costs.
Hiring, training and developing new employees.
Resolving customer issues to their overall satisfaction.
Maintaining an overall management style that follows company best practices.
Providing leadership and direction to all employees.
Ensuring product quality and availability.
Preparing and presenting employee reviews.
Working closely with the store manager to lead staff.
Overseeing retail inventory.
Assisting customers whenever necessary.
Organizing employee schedule.
Ensuring that health, safety, and security rules are followed.
Taking disciplinary action when necessary.
Ensuring a consistent standard of customer service.
Motivating employees and ensuring a focus on the mission.
Completing tasks assigned by the general manager accurately and efficiently.
Supporting Maintaining merchandise and a visual plan.
Maintaining stores to standards, including stocking and cleaning.
management as needed.JOB REQUIREMENTS2+ years retail experience in a leadership capacity (e.g. management, shift leader, etc.)
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Familiarity with fashion trends and styles
Ability to effectively train and motivate sales associates
Excellent organizational, problem-solving, project management and communication skills Willingness to show leadership and guidance from the floor
$1500 to $2900 (Monthly)
We are looking for a reliable Delivery Driver who is concerned with customer satisfaction and transporting items in a safe, timely manner. You should be willing to work as part of the delivery team in order to ensure that the items are complete, packed correctly, and safely delivered to the correct client.
To succeed as a Delivery Driver, you should be polite and prompt with a commitment to providing our clients with an excellent experience. You should be thorough in ensuring orders are properly fulfilled, committed to working safety, and passionate about satisfying clients.
$1700 to $2900 (Monthly)
9. Candidate with past working experience in Renovation/Construction industry will be advantages.
Part Time Jobs
Student Part Time Jobs
Daily Cash Pay Jobs
No Experience Jobs
Work from Home Jobs
Class 3 Driver Jobs
Service Crew Jobs
Jobs By Categories
Customer Service Jobs
Marketing & Sales Jobs
Food Delivery Jobs
Jobs in Yishun
Jobs in Tampines
Jobs in Woodlands
Jobs in Punggol
Jobs in Bedok
Jobs in Changi
Jobs in Jurong
Free Job Posting
Apply for Jobs
How to apply - FAQ
Terms and Conditions
Apply for Jobs on Our Apps
Workclass © 2022