Click here to update the page if you are the employer
$10000 to $13000 (Monthly)
RESPONSIBILITIES (E.g. Job Scope) :
REQUIREMENT (E.g. Qualifications, Certifications, Experience) :
Educational Level and the field of study: Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent
Type of experience required:
- Obtain hands-on tunnel projects site experience
- More than10m diameter TBM tunneling works experience
- Experience in Drill & Blasting method, or mechanical excavation method
- Civil projects support experience for cost control, planning, procurement, and design review
Amount of experience:
- Minimum 15 years hands-on tunnel project site experience with tunnel construction of more than 15 km total length
- At least 2 years more than 10m diameter tunnel construction experience
- Minimum 10 years’ tunnel experience by using Drill & Blasting or mechanical evacuation method
- At least 5 years civil projects support experience that must include in cost control
$30000 to $35000 (Monthly)
Reporting to the Executive Officer International Division the General Manager (Commercial) will have an active participation in all commercial / contractual matters across multiple projects that are estimated contract value of 1,319millios in the Asia Pacific Region within International Division. The key function of this role will be to guide and direct all commercial / contractual activities throughout the International Division. The General Manager (Commercial) will provide leadership to the commercial teams, establishing commercial processes and procedures, and will work directly with Project Directors / Project Managers to support their negotiations with Consultants and Clients.
· Educational Level and the field of study:
v Degree in Quantity Surveying, Construction Management or related field of study.
v Membership of a recognised Professional Body for Quantity Surveyors.
v Legal qualification if preferred.
· Type of experience required:
v Min 20 years’ commercial / contractual experience in the Construction Industry.
v At least 4 years’ experience of managing multi-national commercial teams of at least 45 staff as senior manager or above.
v Must have more than contract value of S$200millions projects experience in civil and tunnel fields.
v Extensive knowledge of main standard forms of contract and procurement as well as construction materials, methods and technology.
v Legal knowledge in terms of Contracts/Agreements for public infrastructure projects (inclusive of Joint Venture Projects)
v At least 4 years’ experience in dealing with government authorities and professional consultants for public infrastructure projects (inclusive of Joint Venture Projects) in the Asia Pacific Region (such as Singapore, Hong Kong, Philippines, and Malaysia)
v At least 5 years’ previous experience as a company representative on Joint Venture Supervisory Boards
v Must have experience of claims preparation/negotiation and dispute resolution in construction industry.
· Amount of experience: minimum 20 years
v Membership of a globally recognised Professional Body for Quantity Surveyors (RICS or equivalent)
v Must be able to regularly travel overseas (Asia Pacific Region) to visit other offices / project sites.
v Excellent communication, leadership, presentation and negotiation skills. Ability to influence and challenge at all levels, whilst inspiring and developing teams to engage and deliver results.
v A strong work ethic, willingness to work within a close management team, ability to multitask and problem solve and master new concepts within a short period of time.
v Familiarity with budgeting and a keen understanding of industry-specific terminology, rules and regulations.
$6000 to $6500 (Monthly)
· Lead design coordination with client, consultants and authorities on behalf of Design & Build Main Contractor
· Review design submissions to ensure they comply with design codes and contractual requirements
· Checking / Assessment of ERSS / TBM mining instrumentation readings
· Review design and construction risk management (support RMF)
· Detailed design support (coordination with consultant, design of temporary structure associated with TBM activities, preparation of design report)
· Educational Level and the field of study: At least tertiary education in Civil Engineering
· Type of experience required: Experience of design engineering more than 8 years.
and Experience of design engineering for ERSS inclusive bored tunneling and NATM.
· Experience of design engineering for LTA underground projects.
· Singaporeans welcome
$4000 to $6000 (Monthly)
• To assist and support Contract Manager in contract administration including procurement, preparing subcontract
agreement, cost evaluation for payment, variation order and/or claims justification.
• To monitor the status of work progress/payment within the project budget
• To support and work with operation team to manage the subcontractors to ensure site activities are on
schedule and prompt payment to subcontractor.
• Other QS duties as assigned from time to time
• Tertiary qualification in Building / Quantity Surveying or related fields
• At least 4 years of relevant working experience in tunnelling quantity surveying and/or construction work for QS , 8years for Senior QS preferably in tunnelling infra-structural projects
• Good team player, self-motivated, independent and resourceful
• Strong presentation and analytical skill
• Singaporeans welcome
$3000 to $3800 (Monthly)
$4000 to $5000 (Monthly)
· Educational Level and the field of study: _Tertiary in Civil Engineering_
· Type of experience required: Experience in underground projects, implementation of rail project and major infrastructure works. Some experience in design coordination preferred. Strong writing and presentation skills. Strong in planning and documentation.
· Amount of experience: 5 years
Part Time Jobs
Student Part Time Jobs
Daily Cash Pay Jobs
No Experience Jobs
Work from Home Jobs
Class 3 Driver Jobs
Service Crew Jobs
Jobs By Categories
Customer Service Jobs
Marketing & Sales Jobs
Food Delivery Jobs
Jobs in Yishun
Jobs in Tampines
Jobs in Woodlands
Jobs in Punggol
Jobs in Bedok
Jobs in Changi
Jobs in Jurong
Free Job Posting
Apply for Jobs
How to apply - FAQ
Terms and Conditions
Apply for Jobs on Our Apps
Workclass © 2022