Our client is an reputable Bank, currently seeking to expand their Relationship / Wealth Management team and business within South East Asia and China.
- Identify prospects within the relevant market and use market knowledge to acquire new clients
- Able to build rapport fast with customers and maintain trusting long term relationship.
- Responsible for the success of delivering quality asset management products and services to clients
- Deliver top notch serivce levels to clients and provide the support required.
- To contribute towards the development of the business, leverage a deep understanding and knowledge of services, discretionary portfolio management, investment advice and family wealth planning,
- Minimum 1 year of working experience in banking / financial consultancy / asset management industry.
- Candidate must be comfortable in Business Development and facing customers
- Possess minimum a Diploma in Business or Finance.
- Strong communication skills in both spoken and written English coupled with Mother Tongue.
Training will be provided for entry level candidates with strong sales drive.
Experienced candidates also can be considered for Senior positions
Interested candidates can send their updated resumes to email@example.com