Click here to update the page if you are the employer
$2800 to $4500 (Monthly)
· Assist and prepare tender submission in accordance to requirements.
· Review and study tender documents, specifications and drawings.
· Attend tender site show round if required.
· Prepare BQ and carry out quantity take-off.
· Request for quotations and carry out cost comparison and pricing.
· Liaise and negotiation with sub-contractors/ suppliers.
· Price comparison and prepare sub-contract agreements.
· Evaluate and certify sub-contractor’s progress payment and variations claims.
· Prepare progress claim and variation orders.
· Ensure proper documentation of records.
· Assist in administrative work and other ad-hoc duties.
· Develop and maintain contract administration and establish project budget & cash flow.
· Manage project timeline and cost, carry out rates and commercial negotiations.
· Manage subcontractors’ payments and claims preparation.
· Assist in the preparation of interim and final accounts.
· Involve in material procurement, general administration and costing.
· Carry out all aspects of works related to quantity surveying which includes taking off measurement and monthly progress claim.
$2800 to $3400 (Monthly)
· At least 3-5 years of experience in HR preferably work pass applications and payroll
· Pleasant Personality and Responsible
· Candidate must process at least O level/A level or diploma the related field
· Possess professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
· Meticulous, organized and detail-orientated
· Good working attitude and self-driven
· Able to work under stress in a fast-paced environment
· A team player and an independent worker
· Proficient in MS Office applications
. iNFO Tech software
$2000 to $3200 (Monthly)
· Assist in handling Company partial to full sets of accounts using Auto count System.
· Prepare GST report, Inventory, journal entries.
· Update all accounts transactions into system.
· Prepare month-end closing of accounts and management report.
· Performs daily Account Payable function to ensure transactions are maintained in an effective, up to date and accurate manner.
· Handle intercompany transactions.
· Prepare accurate and timely financial statements.
· Operate accounting information systems efficiently and effectively.
· Resolve issues and deficiencies arising from audit findings.
· Respond to internal and external auditors on audit date, variances and audit findings.
· Assist in administrative job functions to support operations daily activities.
· Assist in validating incoming invoices.
· Undertake any ad hoc projects and duties may be assigned.
· Providing admin support such as record keeping and filling.
· To make, place and receive telephone calls and deal with matters like taking and giving messages and answering routine queries.
Part Time Jobs
Student Part Time Jobs
Daily Cash Pay Jobs
No Experience Jobs
Work from Home Jobs
Class 3 Driver Jobs
Service Crew Jobs
Jobs By Categories
Customer Service Jobs
Marketing & Sales Jobs
Food Delivery Jobs
Jobs in Yishun
Jobs in Tampines
Jobs in Woodlands
Jobs in Punggol
Jobs in Bedok
Jobs in Changi
Jobs in Jurong
Free Job Posting
Apply for Jobs
How to apply - FAQ
Terms and Conditions
Apply for Jobs on Our Apps
Workclass © 2022