Click here to update the page if you are the employer
$3250 to $4800 (Monthly)
Duties and Responsibilities
· To lead team of engineers (both internal and external) and actively take part on all technical works: setting up, configuring, administering, maintaining, and troubleshooting.
o Infrastructure – structure cabling (copper and fibre cabling), UPS, CCTV, and door access control
o Systems - physical blade servers, virtual machines, and network storage (SAN and NAS)
o Network – enterprise circuit connectivity, network routers and network switches
o Security – firewalls, radius server, IPS/IDS, anti-virus, and anti-malware
o Hosting – domain registrations, hosting, DNS records and nameservers management, SSL certificates, re-directions, sub-domains creation/management and e-mail services.
· To take lead in infrastructure projects.
o Define project scope and schedule
o Organize and lead project and meetings
o Prepare and distribute progress reports
o Manage risks and correct deviations from plans
· To ensure secure and reliable network access for internal users, external partners, and application systems.
· To setup system security regulations, policies, and compliance frameworks, and to execute security reviews, gap assessments, remediation and vulnerability mitigation activities on application systems, network & infrastructure components.
· To gather requirements, design and propose infrastructure solutions to complement application systems to meet the business needs.
· To perform other related duties as required to support users and business, including outside office hours in person if necessary.
· To prepare documentations: Technical specifications/Configuration/Topologies and design (systems and network) documents/Test plans/Knowledgebase articles
· Mentor and develop team members.
3+ Years of recent experience in relevant field is a must.
Proficiency in networking, system integration and infrastructure projects is a must.
Higher Diploma/ Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent.
Other network/security related professional certifications will be a plus.
Must be adaptable and comfortable with changing business requirements in a highly agile environment.
Good verbal and written communications ability.
Good analytical and problem solving skills.
Positive learning attitude and able to work well both independently and in a team.
1st Round (for shortlisted candidates): 1 hour online technical interview with ice.
2nd Round (for technically selected candidates): 45-60 mins with ice and HR. (20 mins for ice + additional time for HR).
Trainee will be working on various technology initiatives which are related to software development in highly agile working environment.
1. Analyse, design, develop, code, test and improve solutions, programs and interfaces adhering to quality and standards.
2. Transform design concepts, wire frames and prototypes into responsive and user-friendly GUI, as well as integrate new software technologies to meet the business needs.
3. Assist in user acceptance testing, and to provide application support to business units and teams, before and after implementation.
4. Web Applications Development in .Net environment.
5. API integrations with internal/external systems.
Perform code reviews with team members.
Technical Skills and Competencies:
1. Agile Software development
2. Programming with dot Net technologies
3. Database Modelling and Scripting
4. Source Control Usage and Automations
5. Software testing and debugging
6.Problem solving and logical thinking
7.Teamwork and Communication
Degree in Software Engineering/IT
Duration of Traineeship
Eligibility Criteria for SGUnitedTraineeships:
•Singapore Citizen or Permanent Resident AND
a.Graduated or graduating in calendar year 2019 or 2020 from ITEs, polytechnics, universities, or other educational institutions (e.g. private universities and overseas institutions); or
b.Graduated earlier from above institutions and completed National Service in 2019 or 2020.
Part Time Jobs
Student Part Time Jobs
Daily Cash Pay Jobs
No Experience Jobs
Work from Home Jobs
Class 3 Driver Jobs
Service Crew Jobs
Jobs By Categories
Customer Service Jobs
Marketing & Sales Jobs
Food Delivery Jobs
Jobs in Yishun
Jobs in Tampines
Jobs in Woodlands
Jobs in Punggol
Jobs in Bedok
Jobs in Changi
Jobs in Jurong
Free Job Posting
Apply for Jobs
How to apply - FAQ
Terms and Conditions
Apply for Jobs on Our Apps
Workclass © 2022