Click here to update the page if you are the employer
$2600 to $3200 (Monthly)
· Responsible for driving the vehicle throughout Singapore and deliver to our customers in a timely manner.
· Prepare, load and unload products onto delivery vehicles according to company's requirement.
· Ensure that items are properly stacked and secured inside the delivery vehicle.
· Ensure that appropriate and complete documentation is available at the time of loading and delivery receipts are signed and collected
Answer clients’ questions about the area and local places of interest
· Collect payments and issue receipts
· Map out driving routes ahead of time to determine the most expedient trip
· Listen to traffic and weather reports to stay up-to-date on road conditions
· Familiarity with GPS devices
· Ability to lift heavy packages and luggage
· Take care of company vehicle, company property & onboard item
· Report to Operation office for any delivery delay & standby to assist on preparing carton, foam box, etc if needed
· A degree or diploma
· Prefer Possess a valid Class 3/4 license with good driving track records
· Able to work on Sunday and Public Holiday if required
· Physically fit, good working attitude and committed
· Ability to remain calm in stressful driving situations (e.g. at rush hour)
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
VENKATESAN SURESH (Reg No: R1768095)
NIDH HR CONSULTANTS PTE. LTD
Mail id : email@example.com
HP : 96387999
EA License No : 17C8770
$7000 to $8000 (Monthly)
Job Description & Requirements:
• Manage a team of technicalsupervisors onsrte to ensure that all site activities comply with the regulations and client's requirements.
• Directly report to Client and Project Team.Works closely with contractors and resolve all site issues due diligently to ensure timely completion of projects.
• Carry out supervision of structuralworks by identifying any non-confomity of contractor's work on site.
• Implement site supervision quality and safety assurance system.
• Carry out regular site checks on Builder and ensure compliance to health and work safety as per MOM'S requirements.
• Attend site progress meetings and resolve neighbours'complaints dunng and after Working hours.
• Ensure proper documentation of site Inspection records,safety records,rectification works and approved I as-built drawings.
• Assist the Project Consultants in smooth handing over of Works after completion as a whole or in phases.
• Carry out dally site walks to ensure works are in compliance and progressing
• Inform Architect Resident Technical Offteer and Contractor of non-compliance as and when necessary before Contractors request for Inspection.
• Ensure the required standards of quality and accuracy are maintained for all work.s and conform to contract specifications, construction drawings, approved shopdrawings, approved materials. Instructions and statutory requirements.
• Check throughdrawings I documents and highlight discrepancies found betweenor within the same disciplines prior to the commencement of Works
The Company may assign dubes In addition to those listed/described above and/or vary the scope of work according to business requirements.
Requirements:Possess with Degree in Civil/Structural EngineeringHave at least 3 YEARS experience in site supervision of worksBe conversant in local legislation, regulations and codesPossess good co-ordination skills, self-motivated, proactive and team player
Pefer LTA project Experience
$2600 to $4000 (Monthly)
· Coordinating with sub-contractors on site work and resolve site issues
.Supervisor the work on site
· Report to project manager on project updates
· Planning and order material
· Prepare inspection form and inspect accordingly with RE/RTO
· Quality check and control for finished works
· Progress control on structure works
· Control material wastes, down time, rework and waiting time
· Plan and control site works
· Any other related duties assign by superior from time to time
· Monitor site safety and ensure that all safety requirements are enforced
· Performs other duties as assigned
EA License No: 17C8770
EA Reg No: R1768095
Mail id : firstname.lastname@example.org
$2600 to $2800 (Monthly)
$5300 to $6000 (Monthly)
Job Description :
● Responsible for the overall planning, implementation, execution, control and completion of projects within specified cost, time and quality.
● Ensure timely delivery and execution of project.
● Liaise with site staffs, supervisors, foremen and suppliers.
● Monitoring and follow up construction progress and progress claims. Ad hoc assignments.
● Actively involve and contribute to technical discussions, site planning and site meetings.
● Maintain good working relationship/communication with all parties/other department.
● Conduct/facilitate meeting with subcontractors, architects, consultants and authorities.
● Conduct joint site inspections with site team and subcontractors to improve work efficiency, quality and WSHE compliances and attest any weak work practices.
● Monitor the project’s progress and deliver project to expected safety and quality standards.
● Monitor and control project’s cost by taking proactive measures to prevent costs overruns.
● Develop and maintain Standard Work Procedures for all critical and major work activities.
● Monitor and plan in relation to the procurement of the company’s assets/equipment/resources.
● Mentor project team by providing proper guidance and training.
● Other duties which may be assigned by the management.
● Adhere to construction procedures and safe work practices and ensure that works are executed within an acceptable standard of workmanship to meet the stringent requirements conducted during site tests and inspections.
● Implementing various operations through proper coordination and control of planning, design, estimating, contracting and construction in the entire process.
● Develop and implement detailed project plans to monitor and track progress.
● Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
● Prepare reports for upper management regarding the status of the project.
● Minimum 10 years of relevant working experience in building construction industry, start to completion of construction projects or relevant experience.
● Excellent people management skill to lead and manage a project plan.
● Excellent leadership, analytical and communication skills.
● Excellent coordination and project management.
● Strong organizational, planning and analytical skills.
● Personal commitment to work.
● Any Master’s degree
$3000 to $3500 (Monthly)
$2800 to $3200 (Monthly)
$2900 to $3200 (Monthly)
Job Description & Requirements
Part Time Jobs
Student Part Time Jobs
Daily Cash Pay Jobs
No Experience Jobs
Work from Home Jobs
Class 3 Driver Jobs
Service Crew Jobs
Jobs By Categories
Customer Service Jobs
Marketing & Sales Jobs
Food Delivery Jobs
Jobs in Yishun
Jobs in Tampines
Jobs in Woodlands
Jobs in Punggol
Jobs in Bedok
Jobs in Changi
Jobs in Jurong
Free Job Posting
Apply for Jobs
How to apply - FAQ
Terms and Conditions
Apply for Jobs on Our Apps
Workclass © 2022