MR MARINE PTE. LTD.
Click here to update the page if you are the employer
$1400 to $2000 (Monthly)
• Assist the Project Manager in taking over the project awarded via kick-off meetings.
• Planning Project Schedule, Forecast, and procurement of materials required for Project to ensure timely completion of Project.
• Attend Meetings and coordinate with Project Managers & Clients
• Ensuring that project tools & equipment are updated daily and documentation is properly done.
• Responsible for coordinating projects, ensuring project execution according to specifications and schedules
• Ability to read and interpret drawings
• Overall in-charge of project management and implementation
• To prepare Project Costing, Purchase orders, Monthly Progress Reports, and Work Completion reports.
• To ensure that project paper works are properly kept and up to date
• Monitor on Manpower & related Expenses used for Individual Projects.
• Provide regular feedback and project status to the Management
. Experience in Marine Shipyard Industry
• Minimum Qualification: Diploma in Engineering Discipline
• Project Management Skills
• Good communication and writing skills
• Familiar with Microsoft Office
• Ability to work in a team
• Ability to work under pressure
• Independent and self-motivated individual
$2000 to $3000 (Monthly)
• To prepare Project Costing, Monthly Progress Reports, and Work Completion Report.
. Prepare Purchase Order, Delivery Order, Arrange material collections.
• Candidate must have experience in Marine Shipyard Industry.
• Minimum 5 years of Experience in Coatings for the Marine sector.
$500 to $1000 (Monthly)
$1800 to $2500 (Monthly)
Machinist Job Responsibilities:
$2500 to $4000 (Monthly)
$3500 to $5000 (Monthly)
Position – Specialist Engineer (Marine Hydraulics)
$6000 to $8000 (Monthly)
1)Able to carry out Hydraulic Troubleshooting, Repair, Service, Installation, and commissioning.
2) To lead a team of technicians and manage Projects.
3) Able to complete jobs in the given timeframe and meet deadlines.
1)Diploma or Bachelors in Mechanical or Marine Engineering, Experienced in Marine and offshore.
2) Seasoned in Hydraulic Overhauling, Repairs, and able to understand Schematic drawings.
3) At least 7 years of experience in Marine Hydraulics4) Willing to work in the yard, Anchorage, and travel overseas
$6500 to $8000 (Monthly)
1. To manage various services and retrofit projects in the marine sector such as BWTS installation, EGCS Installation, LSGO Conversion, FSU Conversion
2. Laser Scanning and inspection of the ship for various modification
3. Inspection of repair items with Client on-board and providing them specification results for their recording and Classification Societies requirement
4. Prepare project schedule before ship arrival, focusing on project milestones while planning numerous activities. For timely execution
5. To deal with Class Societies such as BV, ABS, DNV, LR for various approvals
6. Review P & ID of the existing system and redesigning for class approval
7. Overviewing the engineering stages like stress analysis for the structural work installation for the piping system, equipment installation
8. To prepare MTO, calculation of man-hour and generating estimation sheet in accordance with the site inspection
9. To make a 3D model of the system using different 3D modeling software’s
10. To manage material testing with Labs and Class Society for required material certification
11. Manage and co-ordinate with the workforce in both workshop during pre-fabrication and in Dry-docks or on a voyage during installation in all part of the world with all safety, quality, and time management
12. Enforcing daily activities as per the planned schedule and reporting it to Client and Head Office
13. Documentation upon completion of repairs or retrofit projects for final Class Society approval and to provide project dossier to the Client
• Ensuring that project tools & equipment are updated daily, and documentation is properly done.
$3000 to $8000 (Monthly)
Part Time Jobs
Student Part Time Jobs
Daily Cash Pay Jobs
No Experience Jobs
Work from Home Jobs
Class 3 Driver Jobs
Service Crew Jobs
Jobs By Categories
Customer Service Jobs
Marketing & Sales Jobs
Food Delivery Jobs
Jobs in Yishun
Jobs in Tampines
Jobs in Woodlands
Jobs in Punggol
Jobs in Bedok
Jobs in Changi
Jobs in Jurong
Free Job Posting
Apply for Jobs
How to apply - FAQ
Terms and Conditions
Apply for Jobs on Our Apps
Workclass © 2022