TALENT LEGAL GLOBAL SEARCH CONSULTANCY (PTE.) LTD.
Click here to update the page if you are the employer
$4000 to $5000 (Monthly)
Our Client, a Listed Firm is seeking to recruit a Senior Executive (Digital Marketing & Strategic Planning).
Location: Central Singapore
Be the key driver driving the operations, especially in marketing activities for their Mobile App (A Smart Building Apps)
• Plans and executes all marketing activities for Mobile Application.
• Measures and reports performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs).
• Identifies trends and insights and optimizes performance based on the insights.
• Brainstorms new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing.
• Plans, executes, and measures experiments and conversion tests.
• Collaborates with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
• Utilizes strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
• Identifies critical conversion points and drop off points and optimizes user funnels.
• Collaborates with agencies and other vendor partners.
• Evaluates emerging technologies.
• Provides thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
• Degree in Marketing or equivalent
• At least 2 years of experience
• Experience in digital marketing
• Experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
• Proficient in marketing research and statistical analysis
Our Client, a Listed Firm is seeking to recruit a Senior Executive (Digital Marketing & Strategic Planning)
Be the key driver driving the operations, especially in marketing activities for mobile application (Smart Building Apps – Office & Retail Property)
• Plans and executes all marketing activities for Mobile Applications.
$3200 to $3500 (Monthly)
Our Client, a Professional Services firm is seeking for a Temporary IT Helpdesk Support Engineer.Kindly noted that the role is a contract position for 3 months.
$10000 to $13000 (Monthly)
We are seeking an experienced Assistant Vice President (AVP) to lead the delivery team for key digital products in the areas of agile development of mobile and web.
· Lead and manage the delivery team to develop and deliver digital products and projects using DevOps and Agile methodology. The team will undertake development, testing and delivery of product to market
· Familiar with IT solutioning and architecture
· Experienced to operate development work streams with both onshore and offshore external development teams
· Work with project sponsors and stakeholders and be accountable for projects deliverables
· Control costs and budgets, and manage contracts with vendors
· Work well with different vendors and developers
· Work with different teams of business and system analysts to implement IT and platforms effectively and efficiently
· Drive good project management practices and governance within the IT team
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCES
· Degree in Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
· At least 8-10 years of experience in Application/Mobile/Software development including the use of mobile development platforms or DevOps experience in implementing mobile and web related projects
· Hands-on development experiences in the areas of full-stack, hybrid, or low code platforms
· Manage a team of developers, testers, and onshore/offshore development teams
· Experience in delivery of platforms to market, and be proficient in servers planning and scaling, load testing, stress testing and others
· At least 8-10 years of relevant work experience in delivering IT digital projects related to real estate, customer relationship, building construction or related fields
· Have played project roles of project manager, business analyst, solution architect and software developer/operations
· Excellent project & vendor management skills & experience
· Must have excellent project leading, inter-personal and problem-solving skills.
· Good written & verbal skills, able to communicate with all levels of management & staff
· Effectively bilingual in English and Mandarin; the candidate may be required to work closely with offshore IT teams and vendors in the different regions.
$4000 to $4500 (Monthly)
Our Client, a Listed Firm is seeking to recruit an Accountant (Contract).
Duration: 5 months Contract employment
Location: Central Singapore (Near Raffles Place MRT)
$6500 to $8000 (Monthly)
Our client, an International Law Firm is seeking for a Legal Secretary.
$12000 to $15000 (Monthly)
$2000 to $2400 (Monthly)
$4500 to $5500 (Monthly)
Our Client, a Prestigious Service Firm is seeking to recruit a Senior Fund Accountant.
$3000 to $5250 (Monthly)
Our Client, A Prestigious Firm is seeking to recruit a Senior IT Support Analyst / IT Support Analyst.
Location: Central Singapore (Nearest MRT: Raffles Place)
• Provide Level 1 and 2 IT Support to Singapore end users with the IT team
• Manage service request and incident management processes to meet IT service quality SLAs
• Manage problem management process to ensure root cause analysis and problem resolution workflow are executed when required
• Ensure standard ITIL based service delivery processes are implemented for IT services to be fit for use and fit for business
• Identify cost optimization with service improvement opportunities
• Support and manage end user devices (Desktop, Laptop, Printers, Smart phone)
• Deployment and Configuration of PC hardware and Software
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Diploma in Information Technology or its equivalent
• At least 3 to 5 years of relevant working experience in helpdesk or onsite support
• Working experience in administrating Windows security update and 3rd party patch management tool
• Experience in Management of SCCM is highly preferred
Good to have technical knowledge:
Information Services (IS) Senior Support Analyst
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Technical Knowledge Preferred:
The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting Operations at HQ level, including the following:
- Analyze data for EHS and sustainability reporting across all sectors.- Ensure that all sectors are aligned with the strategies to achieve EHS targets for the Division.- Liaise with various sectors and work closely to maintain policy for ISO 50001, 14001 and 45001- Guide and work with site operations teams to plan annual CAPEX budgeting program across sectors.- Prepare specifications for bulk tender exercise for key contracts across Division and evaluate vendors performance periodically.- Plan and coordinate regular audit across all sectors to ensure that Standard Operating Procedures for AM Operations are followed and updated regularly to reflect latest requirements.- Guide and advise site operations teams on technical issues, including problem solving, proactive maintenance programs and vendor management. - Manage and execute assignments or new tasks that are assigned from time to time.
• Minimum 5 years working experience in operations with knowledge in property management.• Degree or Diploma in Electrical, Mechanical Building Services or related engineering course.• Experience in maintaining and carrying out audit related to SOP and ISO 50001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45000.• Conversant in strata title matters and Building Management and Strata Management Act.• Expert use of excel and powerpoint for compilation of data and presentation purpose.• Candidate should be independent, resourceful and resilient, with proven track records in being an individual contributor who gets work done with minimal help.
Part Time Jobs
Student Part Time Jobs
Daily Cash Pay Jobs
No Experience Jobs
Work from Home Jobs
Class 3 Driver Jobs
Service Crew Jobs
Jobs By Categories
Customer Service Jobs
Marketing & Sales Jobs
Food Delivery Jobs
Jobs in Yishun
Jobs in Tampines
Jobs in Woodlands
Jobs in Punggol
Jobs in Bedok
Jobs in Changi
Jobs in Jurong
Free Job Posting
Apply for Jobs
How to apply - FAQ
Terms and Conditions
Apply for Jobs on Our Apps
Workclass © 2022