Click here to update the page if you are the employer
$7000 to $12000 (Monthly)
The Application Security Architect provide expert advice and consultancy to development team to reduce risk impacts of software vulnerabilities in bespoke programs and help to devise security controls to secure software
· Perform Security Architecture Reviews, Threat modelling and code reviews as part of the SDLC
· Provide advice and consultancy in handling and remediating software vulnerabilities
· Perform Risk Assessment on Application Architecture, Infrastructure and Network
Work closely with software engineers from the various development teams to build a secure architecture and coding
Disciplined and self-motivated individual who can work independently
$7000 to $10000 (Monthly)
Position Overview: Trend Micro Singapore has a world class office, great infrastructure and a highly collaborative and supportive work culture. We are looking for HR Business partner to support our South east Asia Business. In this role, you will be working very closely with regional HR Director, SEA Business leader and Country managers.
In this role you would be responsible for:
Below are the Experience & Skills we are looking for:
$9000 to $15000 (Monthly)
The Cloud One* Regional Account Manager (Overlay) will be responsible for providing business leadership and management to strategic accounts. While working with the Field Account reps, You will build and execute a plan on how to generate activity, build relationships, develop opportunities and engage resources while maintaining customer satisfaction within the account.
Duties & Responsibilities:
$10000 to $14000 (Monthly)
We are looking for an experienced Sales Manager responsible for revenue generation by taking Pega services to its pertinent clients in Singapore and APAC
• Corroborate profitable business growth
• To drive the project identification (project, budget, timelines, and current state) for focus, key stake-holder identification, and sales cycle within those identified projects.
• Ability to identify key large-scale projects/opportunities across the Region & and decide the plan to focus to grow the business 30 to 40% YoY with a strategic go to market plan. Ability of put in place a program for both short term and long-term projects and Staff Augmentation Opportunities and Managed services
• To provide an ongoing visibility to the management about the health of business and revenue.
• Development of forecast and tracking of revenue attainment vs. forecast
• Provides weekly reports on business development and sales activities, presents quarterly territory reviews, and plans for next quarter
• Manage, develop, and grow strategic prospects and existing customer relationships.
• Identify, qualify, and quantify all opportunities within an assigned territory /account(s).
• You will develop and deliver accurate and technically correct sales presentations to potential customers.
• You will manage all aspects of the sales cycle including prospecting, development of the customer relationship at all levels and the implementation of the account plans.
• You will deliver on set objectives to achieve revenue and growth targets
• Ensure the execution of projects according to agreed targets in terms of schedule, quality, financial results, and customer satisfaction.
• You should have strong network and working relationship with Clients in Singapore and neighbouring countries across domain, Larger corporations/ businesses, large SI’s.
• Ensure profitable business growth in the allocated market.
• Excellent salesmanship in Direct Sales with Exhibited sales skills and go-getter attitude
• Build relationship with Pega Account Executives & Alliance managers and perform a joint account planning on the prospects
Working Condition, Work Location, Physical Demand
• Work from home and preferred work location should be Singapore.
• Frequent travel required for business development and revenue generation
Benefits & Opportunity
• Competitive salary with performance-based bonus opportunities
• On target earnings for successful closed deals
• Single and Family Health Insurance plans, including Dental coverage
• Competitive Paid Time Off
• Training and Certification opportunities eligible for expense reimbursement
• Team building and social activities
• Mentor program to help you develop your career
• Road to become Regional Sales Director, if achieved breakthrough Sales
$6000 to $10000 (Monthly)
Cyber Security Network Engineer
We are looking to hire a Cyber Security Engineer with an analytical mind and a detailed understanding of cyber security methodologies. Cyber Security Engineers are expected to have meticulous attention to detail, outstanding problem-solving skills, work comfortably under pressure, and deliver on tight deadlines.
To ensure success, a Cyber Security Engineer must display an excellent understanding of technology infrastructures using Firewalls, VPN, Data Loss Prevention, IDS/IPS, Web-Proxy, and Security Audits
Cyber Security Engineer Responsibilities:
· Good Experienced in Fortinet and Pala Alto network implementations.
· Planning, implementing, managing, monitoring, and upgrading security measures for the protection of the organization's data, systems, and networks.
· Troubleshooting security and network problems.
· Ensuring that the organization's data and infrastructure are protected by enabling the appropriate security controls.
· Participating in the change management process.
· Testing and identifying network and system vulnerabilities.
· Daily administrative tasks, reporting, and communication with the relevant departments in the organization.
· A degree in Computer Science, IT, Systems Engineering, or related qualification.
· Min 4 years of work experience with incident detection, incident response, and forensics.
· Experience with Firewalls (functionality and maintenance), Office 365 Security, VSX, and Endpoint Security.
· Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
· Strong attention to detail with an analytical mind and outstanding problem-solving skills.
· Great awareness of cyber security trends and hacking techniques.
$7500 to $11500 (Monthly)
Education: BE/ B Tech/ MCA/MSc/ M Tech
Certifications: CSSA/ CLSA
Qualifications & Skills
Part Time Jobs
Student Part Time Jobs
Daily Cash Pay Jobs
No Experience Jobs
Work from Home Jobs
Class 3 Driver Jobs
Service Crew Jobs
Jobs By Categories
Customer Service Jobs
Marketing & Sales Jobs
Food Delivery Jobs
Jobs in Yishun
Jobs in Tampines
Jobs in Woodlands
Jobs in Punggol
Jobs in Bedok
Jobs in Changi
Jobs in Jurong
Free Job Posting
Apply for Jobs
How to apply - FAQ
Terms and Conditions
Apply for Jobs on Our Apps
Workclass © 2022