TIANCHENG ELECTRICAL MARINE EQUIPMENT PTE. LTD.
Click here to update the page if you are the employer
$2500 to $3000 (Monthly)
1) Liaise with Customer for Software requirement and specification.2) Design the Control & Software Structure, Programming, Testing, implementation and customer support3) Prepare Machine Operation Manual and Documentation.4) Work with Project Team for on time delivery of the project.1) Degree in Computer Science / Electrical / Electronic Engineering or equivalent.2) Minimum 3 years' experience in Software PLC Programming for Omron / Allen Bradley and Siemens PLC.3) Strong oral and written communication skills. Able to speak & write in English and Chinese in order to liaise with Chinese speaking associates.4) Must be prepared to travel to jobs sites/overseas.5) Goal oriented and working directly with clients and other professionals with minimum supervision.6) Experience in AutoCAD for electrical drawings.7) Full time position8) 5.5 days working days
$5000 to $8000 (Monthly)
1) To get Sales Order for the Company Products winches etc.
2)To liaise with clients to follow up with the order been given.
3)To plan for sales target every months.
4) To do sales reports every months.
5) To penetrate new markets.
6) To have 3 - 5 years experience in sales.
7) To have knowledgement about our company products.
8) To have some technical knowledge about the product
$2800 to $3200 (Monthly)
To check raw materials, dimensions and requirements from drawings and prepare to cut the raw materials to size and to carry out fit up of the raw materials.Able to read and understand the mechanical drawings provided for the fitting of the strutural equipment etc.To carry out tack welding of the raw materials and equipment been provided esp. of the Marine Deck Machineries. etc. and cranes etc.
To carry out welding of 3G, 6G WELDING, MIG, TIG ETC and have the 3G, 6G and carry out welding independently based on Engineering Drawings provided.
To carry out welding and fit up of the materials etc.
To understanding the weld maps drawings provided to you for welding and fit up.
Ab;e to work on site for welding.
-FABRICATION AND INSTALLATION OF CONTROL PANELS, LOCAL CONTROL STAND AND REMOTE PANELS. UNDERSTANDING ELECTRICAL DRAWINGS AND ABLE TO TROUBLESHOOT ELECTRICAL SYSTEM IN THE MARINE TRADE, ESPECIALLY IN THE WINCHES SYSTEMS.
- ABLE TO DO HANDS ON WIRING, CABLING AND PANEL INSTALLATION AND TESTING.
- ABLE TO TROUBLESHOOT THE ELECTRICAL SYSTEM IN THE WINCHES SYSTEM.
-ABLE TO DO COMMISSIONING OF THE ELECTRICAL SYSTEM ON BOARD OVERSEAS.
$2800 to $3000 (Monthly)
Good understanding of Hydraulic system.
- Able to design Hydraulic systems drawings for HPU and Hydraulic Schematic for HPU.
- Plan and produce testing procedures on hydraulic systems; forecasts the effects on equipment, including expected wear and tear and degradation.
- Able to calculate Flow Rate and Pressure.
- Able to do drawings and familiar with Autocad software.
- Able to do bill of materials for all design drawings in Hydraulic system.
- Determines appropriate materials and equipment required for projects and facilities including pumps, and pipes as well as testing.
- Performs other related duties as required.
$2000 to $3200 (Monthly)
· Able to operate Milling machines proficiently.
· Able to operate Lathe machine proficiently.
· Able to operate Drilling machine proficiently
· Able to repair or produce parts using manual equipment with precise measurements.
· Review samples, drawings or instructions to understand specifications of output.
· Take measurements and mark material for cutting or shaping.
· Monitor machine while working to adjust the feed, maintain temperature and identify issues.
· Monitor output to ensure consistency with specifications and discard defects.
· Perform routine machine maintenance and repair minor damages.
$10000 to $15000 (Monthly)
-To carry out sales strategy planning, to carry out sales and marketing in the marine and offshore, oilfields industries.
-To have at least 10 years working Experience in sales and marketing.
-To have knowledge about our company products.
-To have some technical knowledge about the products.
-To penetrate new markets.
$3500 to $5000 (Monthly)
1. Design and manufacturing of Mooring Winch, Towing Winch, Anchor Handling Winch, Linear Winch, Anchor Windlass, Marine Crane systems, anchor pipe system, post trenching equipment and other related marine equipment.
2. Carry out calculation work on T.C Marine and Offshore Equipment.
3. Conduct checks on the required marine classification standards for T.C Marine and Offshore Equipment.
4. Carry out the study and understanding of client’s technical specifications.
5. Carry out the project management and supervision of the Engineering process for the manufacturing and design of T.C products.
6. Ensure successful delivery of the completed products to client.
7. Resolve all technical problems arise from client during commissioning.
Part Time Jobs
Student Part Time Jobs
Daily Cash Pay Jobs
No Experience Jobs
Work from Home Jobs
Class 3 Driver Jobs
Service Crew Jobs
Jobs By Categories
Customer Service Jobs
Marketing & Sales Jobs
Food Delivery Jobs
Jobs in Yishun
Jobs in Tampines
Jobs in Woodlands
Jobs in Punggol
Jobs in Bedok
Jobs in Changi
Jobs in Jurong
Free Job Posting
Apply for Jobs
How to apply - FAQ
Terms and Conditions
Apply for Jobs on Our Apps
Workclass © 2022