Job Categories Posted By Employer
Click here to update the page if you are the employer
$3200 to $5000 (Monthly)
Main Duties and Responsibilities
· Teach and conduct coding, STEM and technology-related classes and programmes
· Develop and curate curriculum resources
· Oversee and train students in preparation of coding & robotics competitions
· Groom and mentor students into passionate and curious individuals in technology
· Facilitate an inclusive and collaborative classroom environment
· Adopt supportive classroom approach which facilitates positive learning and development
· Encourage children to express their own personalities and thoughts through creative process
· Provide quality feedback on children development progress
· Participate in campus events including parent meeting sessions and festive events
· Perform any other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the STEM Teacher (Supervisor)
· Diploma / Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering / Science / Computing / Technology / STEM-related fields
· Coding experience is not required; training will be provided. We are looking for keen learners with a deep interest to grow a career in the Tech Education sector
· Passion in teaching computer programming or STEM-related fields
· Good communication skills, and bilingual in both English and Mandarin to liaise with Mandarin-speaking
· Passion for educating children, bonus if you have teaching experience
· Patient, approachable, and possess a passion for teaching kids and young adults
· Able to connect, interact, and establish cordial relationships with parents
· Possess a high degree of professionalism (e.g. in appearance, dressing, and communication skills)
· Energetic, with a positive can-do attitude
· Able to work well in a team
Fresh Gradudates are welcome to apply.
$1800 to $3200 (Monthly)
The Course Consultant serve as the point of contact between Tree Art and prospective customers. The incumbent identifies and educate prospective customers on the Company’s course curriculum and supports customers by providing information and assistance with closing.
Fresh graduates who are pro-active and sales driven are welcome to apply.
Prior experience working in sales is an added advantage.
Good communication skills and is bilingual in both English and Mandarin to liase with Mandarin speaking stakeholders.
Must be able to work on weekends due to business nature
$1800 to $2300 (Monthly)
1.Job Purpose and Key Accountabilities
·Actively seek, follow up and close on sales leads.
·Engage in effective sales pitch through familiarising with Tree Art curriculum and programme.
·Promote Tree Art courses, introduce and explain curriculum information to prospective customers.
·Identify and recommend on course curriculum that are tailored to customer’s needs and objectives.
·Liase closely with customers to address all course inquiries (ie; walk-in/online platforms) with closure.
·Coordinate with Centre Manager to ensure smooth process for customer registration and enrolment.
·Collect and review quality feedback from customers to improve sales.
·Responsible for administrative duties including maintaining database records and sales data analysis.
·Perform any other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the Centre Manager.
(State the education, experience, training, and technical skills necessary for
into this job)
·Fresh graduates who are pro-active and sales driven are welcome to apply.
·Prior experience working in sales is an added advantage.
·Good communication skills and is bilingual in both English and Mandarin to liase with Mandarin speaking stakeholders.
Working hours -
Wednesday to Friday 130PM to 730PM
Sat - Sun 0900AM to 730PM
Part Time Jobs
Student Part Time Jobs
Daily Cash Pay Jobs
No Experience Jobs
Work from Home Jobs
Class 3 Driver Jobs
Service Crew Jobs
Jobs By Categories
Customer Service Jobs
Marketing & Sales Jobs
Food Delivery Jobs
Jobs in Yishun
Jobs in Tampines
Jobs in Woodlands
Jobs in Punggol
Jobs in Bedok
Jobs in Changi
Jobs in Jurong
Free Job Posting
Apply for Jobs
How to apply - FAQ
Terms and Conditions
Apply for Jobs on Our Apps
Workclass © 2022