USER EXPERIENCE RESEARCHERS PTE. LTD.
Click here to update the page if you are the employer
$3000 to $5000 (Monthly)
$4000 to $7000 (Monthly)
· Develop and maintain customer relationships and negotiate all contracts with prospective clients
· Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
· Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
· Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
· Coordinate sales efforts with marketing programs and team members
· Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
· Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
· Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
· Continuously improve through feedback
· Proven work experience as a sales representative
· Possess a bachelor’s degree, majoring in Marketing, Communications, Commerce or equivalent
· Experienced in IT industry
· Knowledge of UX/UI, Mobile APP and Web Development preferred but not essential
· Excellent knowledge of MS Office Software
· Highly motivated and targeted is driven with a proven track record in sales
· Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
· Time management and organisational skills
· Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
· Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
· Good English communication and written skills
· Willing to meet clients
· Skill in writing proposal and presentation.
$4000 to $7500 (Monthly)
· Taking charge of forecasting timeline, monitoring the team’s velocity, and ensuring that the client’s timeline expectations are always grounded in reality
· Leading the organization in its Scrum adoption
· Introducing improvements that increase the productivity of the Scrum Team
· Ensuring that goals, scope, and product domains are understood by everyone on the Scrum Team as well as possible
· Shields team from interferences and removes impediments
· Effectively use information radiators that help the team see the information it needs to identify areas where they need to learn and grow and display process toward desired outcomes
· Active participation in the maturation process of the Agile model and methodologies within the organization
· Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university
· At least 5-7 years experience working in a software development organization, preferably in an agile environment
· Minimum 2-3 years experience supporting a team as a Scrum Master.
· Experience working in an iterative development environment, utilizing Scrum practices.
· Experience with Scrum, Lean, and/or XP inspired practices required
· Scrum Master with iOS development background
· Familiarity with one or more Agile methodologies such as Scrum, XP, Kanban
· Strong personality and has good leadership skills.
· Scrum Master Certification preferred
$3500 to $6500 (Monthly)
· Analysing information from structured and unstructured sources in a scalable, repeatable and secure manner.
· Supporting data scientists with the extraction of valuable insights from data sets to derive valuable and actionable insights and recommendations according to business requirements.
· Involvement in rollouts, upgrades, implementation and release of data system changes as required for streamlining of internal practices.
· Staying abreast with industry best practices and developments in analytics domain and analytics technology.
· Bachelor's degree in Information Systems (IS), Computer Science or related field in a reputed institution.
· At least 2 years relevant experience in designing, testing and maintaining a data warehouse and data marts.
· Proficient in creating and maintaining complex ETL pipeline end-to-end while maintaining high reliability and security.
· Proficient in implementing integrations to different systems, REST APIs and have good knowledge of web requests/protocols.
· Proficient in Phyton, SQL knowledge and building modern APIs and reviewing codes and designs.
· Work with various teams eg Data Scientist, Business Analytics team to assist in data-related technical issues.
· Proficient in defining guidelines on coding and development practices.
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to engaging and managing internal and external stakeholders across all levels of seniority.
· Strong collaboration skills with the ability to build rapport across teams and stakeholders.
$2800 to $5500 (Monthly)
$3000 to $6000 (Monthly)
Role & Responsibilities:
$2000 to $3500 (Monthly)
As an Operations Support Analyst, you will:
Relevant experiences for the below tech/work scope are preferred but not mandatory:
$4000 to $8000 (Monthly)
· Develop and maintain automated regression test script and suite
· Log defects and issues of system / application under test into the issue management system of choice
· Perform regression and performance testing
· Prepare and submit regression and performance test reports to project stakeholders
· Minimum 2 years’ experience in software development
· Minimum 2 years’ experience in test scripting relating to software performance and automation testing
· Proficient with agile projects and agile methodology
· Advanced knowledge and proficient with Functional Test and Performance Test Tools (in particular, Selenium and JMeter)
$5000 to $9000 (Monthly)
· Bachelor’s degree in computer science or engineering, database systems, mathematics, or 5+ years of industry experience in a data engineering role
· Experience with data warehouse technical architectures, ETL/ELT, and reporting/analytic tools
· Experience optimizing code for hardened, efficient deployments.
· Experience designing and building data warehouse solutions.
· Experience building and maintaining data pipelines.
· Experience with production BI implementations in the Cloud
· Experience with Machine Learning Model deployment
· Experience building Power BI, Excel, and Reporting Services dashboards and reports.
· Exceptional problem solving, technical and data analysis skills.
· Great written and verbal communication and presentation skills
· Proficient in shell scripting, building modern APIs and reviewing codes and designs.
$1800 to $3000 (Monthly)
· Perform daily HR and administration duties.
· Maintain HR attendance and employee records.
· Maintain and manage proper document filing, documentation and data entry.
· Assist in working pass application, renewal and cancellation.
· Assist with the recruitment process by identifying candidates, performing reference checks and issuing employment contracts.
· Perform orientations and update records of new staff.
· Complete termination documents and exit interviews.
· Arrange couriers, sorting and distributing of mails.
· Support general office operations.
· Other HR and administrative duties as assigned.
· Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma.
· At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
· Have Certificate in Human Resource Management will be advantage.
· Knowledge of Singapore Employment Act and manpower regulations.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office.
· Good communication and organizational skills.
· Willing to learn.
· Able to work independent with minimal supervision.
· Interested candidates - Please indicate your notice period, current salary and expected salary before applying for the position.
Part Time Jobs
Student Part Time Jobs
Daily Cash Pay Jobs
No Experience Jobs
Work from Home Jobs
Class 3 Driver Jobs
Service Crew Jobs
Jobs By Categories
Customer Service Jobs
Marketing & Sales Jobs
Food Delivery Jobs
Jobs in Yishun
Jobs in Tampines
Jobs in Woodlands
Jobs in Punggol
Jobs in Bedok
Jobs in Changi
Jobs in Jurong
Free Job Posting
Apply for Jobs
How to apply - FAQ
Terms and Conditions
Apply for Jobs on Our Apps
Workclass © 2022