Click here to update the page if you are the employer
$2400 to $3500 (Monthly)
$2400 to $3200 (Monthly)
• Location at Tuas Area
• Able to work in 5.5 Day, Time Shift / Overtime
*If Night shift is applicable
• Answering phones calls and taking message
• Assistant warehouse to complete inventory stock calculator
• Welcoming all visitors and interacting with them
• Managing scheduling and appointments
• Arranging meetings and other events
• Managing mail/fax communications
• Managing traditional paper and/or electronic filing systems
• Performing basic bookkeeping/clerical duties
• Setting and managing the daily schedules and calendars of company executives
• Preparing and/or editing documents, such as expense reports, memos and invoices
• Creating spreadsheets, managing databases, preparing presentations
• Negotiating with vendors
• Order necessary office supplies
• Managing corporate stock rooms and/or libraries
• Managing videoconferencing, fax communications and office equipment
• Reviewing incoming documents
• Conducting research
• Training and/or supervising clerical worker
• Able to work in Time Shift / Overtime *If Night shift is applicable
1 ASSIST CHEF AND COOKS TO PREPARE FOOD IN A TIMELY MANNER
2 SET UP THE KITCHEN WITH COOKING EQUIPMENT, LIKE KNIVES, PANS AND FOOD SCALES
3 ASSIST WITH SERVING FOOD
4 ASSIST WITH CLEAN-UP OF THE KITCHEN
5 MAINTAIN THE SANITATION IN THE KITCHEN
6 COOPERATE WITH OTHER KITCHEN STAFF TO DELIVER FOOD TO DINERS IN A TIMELY FASHION
7 PERFORM OTHER DUTIES THE COOK AND KITCHEN MANAGER ASSIGNED
$2600 to $3500 (Monthly)
$2800 to $3500 (Monthly)
1. Preside over the daily work of the department, take full responsibility for the work, organize and coordinate the establishment, implementation, maintenance and improvement of the quality system
2. Preside over the preparation and implementation of quality system documents, be responsible for quality review, and complete internal review work as planned; assist the general manager in management review; do a good job of training related content.
3. Supervise and inspect the implementation of the quality policy and quality objectives of the various departments of the head office, business management office and professional companies, track the effect of the quality system operation, and implement effective control of the quality system operation of each unit.
4. Implement and complete the department’s annual work plan, assist the company in planning the development of the company, train and improve the overall quality of the department’s personnel, enhance corporate image awareness, and strengthen management standardization.
5. Assist the property management department to formulate work evaluation standards for the head office, operation management office, and professional companies, organize regular evaluations of the operation effect of the quality system, and report the evaluation results and improvement suggestions to the general manager.
6. Contact with external parties on matters related to the quality system, and do a good job of external certification.
7. Organize contract review.
8. Complete other tasks assigned by the general manager
· CREATE A COMPREHENSIVE BUSINESS PLAN FOR THE RESTAURANT THAT CONSIDERS THE MARKET, LOCAL COMPETITORS, SALES REVENUE AND EXPENSES.
· PREPARE AN ACCURATE PORTRAYAL OF THE FINANCES OF THE RESTAURANT, INCLUDING BANK ACCOUNTS, SPENDING, CHECK PRICING GOALS AND FOOD COSTS.
· DEVELOP STRATEGIES TO ENTICE CUSTOMERS, INCLUDING MARKETING PLANS, ADVERTISING CAMPAIGNS, COMMUNITY OUTREACH PROGRAMS AND RESEARCH.
· ANALYZE THE RESTAURANT BUDGET WITH PERSONNEL TO FIND AND PRICE INVENTORY, REDUCE EXPENSES, REVIEW CURRENT PRICING AND ADJUST PURCHASING STRATEGIES IF NEEDED.· CONTROL OPERATIONS BY DEVELOPING EFFECTIVE POLICIES, CREATING HIGH STANDARDS AND WORKING TO MAKE ADJUSTMENTS WHEN APPROPRIATE.
· ENSURE AN OUTSTANDING DINING EXPERIENCE BY REGULATING PRESENTATION, TASTE, SERVICE AND ATMOSPHERE FOR ALL GUESTS; DEVELOP WAYS TO CULTIVATE A REGULAR CUSTOMER POOL.
· SUPERVISE A TEAM OF EMPLOYEES; WORK TO CREATE A COHESIVE UNIT OF PEOPLE WHO EFFECTIVELY COMMUNICATE; CREATE A HIRING PROCESS FOR KEY STAFF THAT ENSURES QUALIFIED PEOPLE ARE SELECTED, TRAINED AND RETAINED THROUGH TOP RECRUITING PRACTICES; CONSIDER ACTIONS OF EMPLOYEES IN VARIOUS SITUATIONS THAT DEEM REWARDING OR DISCIPLINARY ACTION.
· FOLLOW ALL APPROPRIATE HEALTH CODE AND LOCAL JURISDICTION FOOD HANDLING REQUIREMENTS; MAINTAIN FOOD SAFETY CERTIFICATIONS, AND MODEL EXEMPLARY FOOD HEALTH SAFETY PRACTICES TO EMPLOYEES.
· CREATE A PROFESSIONAL ATMOSPHERE THAT SUSTAINS TOP EMPLOYEE SAFETY STANDARDS AND PROVIDES GUIDELINES TO PERSONNEL TO ELIMINATE HAZARDS AND DANGERS IN THE WORKPLACE.
· LOOK FOR NEW AND INNOVATIVE SOLUTIONS TO PROBLEMS IN THE RESTAURANT INDUSTRY; USE TECHNOLOGY AND SOCIAL MEDIA TO DEVELOP NEW WAYS TO ENGAGE WITH CUSTOMERS; THINK; BEYOND WHAT HAS ALREADY BEEN DONE TO CREATE AN EVEN MORE PRODUCTIVE ESTABLISHMENT.
· LEAD THE RESTAURANT TO ACHIEVE NEW AND GREATER GOALS IN ORDER TO STAND ABOVE THE COMPETITION WITHIN THE INDUSTRY.
1 COOK FOOD IN A TIMELY MANNER
3 STUDY EACH RECIPE AND GATHERING ALL NECESSARY INGREDIENTS
4 MANAGE RELATIONSHIPS WITH DISTRIBUTORS AND RESOLVE ISSUES WITH VENDORS PROMPTLY
5 FOLLOW THE BUDGET ESTABLISHED BY THE RESTAURANT MANAGER
6 ENSURE SAFETY AND SANITATION PRACTICES IN THE KITCHEN
7 MANAGE KITCHEN STAFF AND DELEGATE TASKS RELATED TO MEAL PREP, COOKING AND DELIVERING FOOD TO DINERS IN A TIMELY FASHION
8 KEEP UP WITH INDUSTRY TRENDS AND CREATE NEW RECIPES
7 DELEGATE TASKS RELATED TO MEAL PREP, COOKING AND DELIVERING FOOD TO DINERS IN A TIMELY FASHION
1. To provide facial treatments, body slimming and hair removal services
2. To promote and sell products, services and packages according to clients’ needs
3. Attend seminars and trainings for further development and to enhance one's knowledge about beauty services
4. Maintain a cheerful and warm disposition in dealing with customers at all times.
5. Show the right values towards customers
6. Always available to attend to the needs of customers.
7. Be updated with the latest trends in beauty services and technology.
8. Maintain cleanliness and observe proper hygiene.
9. Maintain good and proper grooming at all times.
10. Exercise punctuality to schedules.
Part Time Jobs
Student Part Time Jobs
Daily Cash Pay Jobs
No Experience Jobs
Work from Home Jobs
Class 3 Driver Jobs
Service Crew Jobs
Jobs By Categories
Customer Service Jobs
Marketing & Sales Jobs
Food Delivery Jobs
Jobs in Yishun
Jobs in Tampines
Jobs in Woodlands
Jobs in Punggol
Jobs in Bedok
Jobs in Changi
Jobs in Jurong
Free Job Posting
Apply for Jobs
How to apply - FAQ
Terms and Conditions
Apply for Jobs on Our Apps
Workclass © 2022