WORLDWIDE RECRUITMENT SOLUTIONS (SINGAPORE) PTE. LTD.
Click here to update the page if you are the employer
$10000 to $15000 (Monthly)
About the Team
The Commerce Enablement team is a family of 120+ engineers based in Jakarta, Singapore, and India. We consistently strive to implement solutions that allow our merchant-partners in Indonesia (and the greater Southeast Asian region) to sell their products both online and offline. We also work to improve the merchant-partner experience by product innovation and integration with the rest of the ecosystem.
What You Will Do
· Translate Commerce Enablement goals into iterative MVPs, evaluate, and then refactor into a scalable and extensible design
· Pair with team members on functional and non-functional requirements and spread design philosophy, goals, and improvements to code quality across the team
· Design and develop highly scalable, reliable, secure, and fault-tolerant systems with minimal guidance
· Coordinate with cross-functional teams (Sales, Marketing, Hardware, Product, Mobile, DevOps, UX, Data Science, Data Engineering, QA, etc.) on planning and execution
· Split complex engineering task into smaller components, which can then be developed by junior engineers on the team
· Build and manage automated build/test/deployment environments
· Research new technologies and tools, speaking and participating in tech conferences to carry the brand throughout the community
What You Will Need
· At least 10 years of relevant software development experience with consumer/merchant products; hands-on experience in designing, developing, testing, and deploying large scale applications
· Deep understanding of Microservices (HTTP & GRPC), programming languages like Golang, Java (with RxJava), & Postgresql DevOps: Docker, Kubernetes, Kafka, & Flink
· Proficiency in OOP, Reactive Programming, SQL, Design Patterns, Functional Programming
· Data modeling experience in Relational and NoSQL databases
· Ability to implement Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
· Well-versed with Agile methodologies, TDD and Test Engineering and Automation
EA License: 20S0371
Reg No: R2198872
$6500 to $7400 (Monthly)
Our client is an MNC looking for a professional database administrator (DBA) to keep their databases up and running smoothly and to provide a seamless flow of information throughout the company both backend data structure and frontend accessibility for end-users.
Qualification & Requirements
Reg No: R1981018
$7000 to $10000 (Monthly)
WRS is sourcing for a Business Development Manager for our client!
If you are someone who brings a proven track record in successfully leading business development activities and the experience/ ability to provide attention to details but also has the ability to think beyond the ‘transactional’ and provide ‘big picture’/strategic thinking. This role would need you to be someone to possess a blend of management, marketing and strategic thinking skills.
$3000 to $5000 (Monthly)
Due to strategic development, WRS is delighted to invite applications for the post of Recruitment Consultant (IT) to join our established office in Singapore.
What we offer our Consultants in Singapore:
Attractive Benefit scheme for top performers:
To be successful you will need to:
WRS Singapore is a dynamic, growing business which is a part of an award-winning, multi-million dollar organisation, headquartered in the UK. We set up our Technology Division last year and it has already proven to be a high growth, profitable business unit. We are keen to attract the best IT Recruitment talent, who are passionate about recruiting across Applications, Data, Cyber-security, Product, ERP for perm and contract positions.
We offer our clients a wide variety of staffing solutions, including contract recruitment, permanent recruitment, global mobility, managed services (including maritime crew management), and project management & consultancy. Our UK based HQ is populated with industry experts, many of whom are natives from the country they recruit in, offering linguistic, technical, and geographical expertise to ensure both client and candidates benefit from a world class service experience. Our Europe (UK), Kurdistan and Singapore operations allow us to support specific regions with an in-country presence. WRS supports the needs of some of the world's largest energy, mining, construction, maritime and commodities projects with a full suite of staffing solutions.
Intensive training is provided to all new hires covering business development, client and candidate management and recruitment best practices.
If you have a minimum 12 months experience across recruitment in Singapore, please reach out to Francis Dunleavy for a confidential chat at email@example.com
EA Licence No: 20S0371
$5000 to $7000 (Monthly)
Due to strategic development, WRS is delighted to invite applications for the post of Senior IT Consultant to join our established office in Singapore.
Reporting to the Divisional Manager. A Senior Consultant will work as part of a dynamic and multinational team within WRS.
This role will suit an experienced Recruitment Consultant seeking a more qualitative role, an existing business development consultant or a professional with the necessary attributes.
If you have a minimum 2 years’ experience across IT recruitment in Singapore, please reach out to Francis Dunleavy for a confidential chat at firstname.lastname@example.org
$3000 to $6000 (Monthly)
Job Summary: Our Client is looking for a Python Developer to join their engineering team and help them develop and maintain various software products. Python Developer responsibilities include writing and testing code, debugging programs and integrating applications with third-party web services. This person is required more for operations along with development. Key Roles & Responsibilities: · Write effective and scalable code · Develop back-end components to improve responsiveness and overall performance · Integrate user-facing elements into applications · Test and debug programs · Improve functionality of existing systems · Implement security and data protection solutions · Assess and priorities feature requests · Coordinate with internal teams to understand user requirements and provide technical solutions Required Skills & Experience: · 2+ years of hands-on experience on Python · 2 years of development experience with at least one large data program using Cloud/Hadoop technologies. · Should have experience using server-side logic · BS or MS degree in Computer Science or a related technical field Good to Have Skills: · Knowledge of AWS services · Knowledge of Azure services · SQL experience
$4000 to $7000 (Monthly)
The IT Business Analyst is responsible to provide knowledge and expertise in the business domain, assess the client's business requirements, provide alternative solution and evaluate the viability and feasibility of possible improvements. They bridge the communication gap between the business side and the IT throughout the application development lifecycle.
Responsibilities and Duties
· Gather both user and system requirements from multiple stakeholders
· Perform detailed gap analysis (As Is and To Be)
· Provide domain expertise & focus in the specific industry
· Propose alternative operational solution to improve and bring about high-quality system solutions
· Validating business requirements to align with business/operations needs as well as IT design/architecture and security standards.
· Designing functional solutions & user workflows and documenting Functional Specifications.
· Walking through requirement and proposed solutions to all stakeholders and get it reviewed and sign-offs.
· Document ETL process thoroughly to allow peers to assist with support as needed
· Developing SIT/UAT scope and approach and providing guidance to Testing team in writing test scenarios/cases and review to get signoff from stakeholders.
· Conduct User Testing, Training (Tester & User)
· Planning for System Release (Local & Oversea)
· Support the handover and transition to operation teams
· At least 5 years of requirements gathering and technical design experience & preferably strong knowledge in banking industry/ other relevant industry
· Familiar with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
· Familiar with Corporate Loans (Bilateral & Syndicated), Guarantees, Credit Facility Operation
· Experience in FIS ACBS System is preferable
· Experiences with banking or any other transaction-based systems will be advantageous
· Ability to produce specifications for documentations, testing and implementations
· Strong analytical, conceptualization and problem-solving skills
· Experience in IT business analysis techniques
· Experience in dealing with medium scale to large scale project management
· Self-motivated with a positive "can-do" attitude, creative with excellent presentation, communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills including strong persuasive techniques
· Ability to work independently, develop and maintain respectful and trusting relationship
$7000 to $9000 (Monthly)
Our client, a global payments company that have offices across 8 countries with their HQ in Singapore is currently looking for a DevOps Engineer. This role will be a new headcount for their Singapore office.
$5500 to $6000 (Monthly)
$5000 to $6000 (Monthly)
As s Software development tester, this role involves working closely with Product team to understand business use cases and translate that to measurable tests. To spearhead our growth in this space, we hold weekly Agile Sprints to push out new features and you will be our gate keeper to ensure no features leaks into production before going through you. The role focuses on contributing to the development of automated Functional Integration tests and end-to-end tests through Cypress frameworks for overall system testing within an agile environment.
$8000 to $12000 (Monthly)
WRS are looking for a Data Quality Technology Specialist to support and improve the implementation of an organization-wide data quality toolset. This includes the responsibility for implementing a data quality suite component, maintaining existing business rules, creation of new rules based on business requirements, and operation support of issues and incremental improvements or scaling.
Role and Responsibilities
Contact email@example.com for more information.
EA Licence No 20S0371
Registered No R2198872
$9000 to $11500 (Monthly)
Expectations & Task:
Part Time Jobs
Student Part Time Jobs
Daily Cash Pay Jobs
No Experience Jobs
Work from Home Jobs
Class 3 Driver Jobs
Service Crew Jobs
Jobs By Categories
Customer Service Jobs
Marketing & Sales Jobs
Food Delivery Jobs
Jobs in Yishun
Jobs in Tampines
Jobs in Woodlands
Jobs in Punggol
Jobs in Bedok
Jobs in Changi
Jobs in Jurong
Free Job Posting
Apply for Jobs
How to apply - FAQ
Terms and Conditions
Apply for Jobs on Our Apps
Workclass © 2022