Share this post with your friends
Administrative Executive - Contract role
$1 400 - 2 400mon.
a month ago
The scope of works of Administrative Executive includes (in a non-exhaustive manner):
- To provide full support and assistance to officers in creating purchase order (PO), service entry (SE), and process e-invoices.
- Follow up on outstanding purchase orders/work orders, invoices.
- Assist officers in document filing, uploading of project correspondences to Document Management System (DMS), e.g. emails, drawings, reports, etc.
- Assist officers in the creation of training requests on Human Resource System (HRS) and to liaise with course providers in all the requirements needed to complete the registration of the courses (including requesting and raising payment request in PROMPT)
- Scheduling of Safety and Quality inspections to projects and to notify project stakeholders on the inspection dates (including sending reminders, etc)
- Assist officers in the collation of data from inspection reports with subsequent uploading into Tableau Dashboard. Simple data analytics and trending of data might be required.
- Handling internal stakeholder’s queries and all matters relating to PPE procurement and issuance.
- Maintenance of Workplace Safety & Construction Quality Division (WSCQD) webpage by ensuring that latest documents are uploaded and available for retrieval.
- Assist officers in document filing.
- Assist officers in the compilation of monthly safety data across different projects.
- Assist officers in minutes taking during Department and Division Meetings
- To carry out any other administrative duties according to the additional instructions and/or requirements issued by the Corporation and/or instructions and/or requirements instructed by the Corporation’s Representative from time to time during the contract period.
The Administrative Executive shall possess the following minimum qualification/requirements:
- Minimally a GCE “O” Level / SPM holders. Preferably GCE ‘A’ Level / STPM / UEC holders.
- Must be able to communicate and write in English.
- Must have good knowledge of using outlook to reply emails and good knowledge of using Microsoft Office software, i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, with preference in SAP, etc.
- The candidate must be able to multi-task and complete his works according to the timeline stipulated by the officers
- Minimum 3 years of relevant working experience.
If you are interested, please submit a copy of your detailed resume in Word format. Thank you.
Content Acquisition - Technical Account Manager (Singapore)
24 days ago