Share this post with your friends
Client Advisor - IMMEDIATE START
$3 000 - 3 100mon.
Tiffany Co. SG
a month ago
Since 1837, Tiffany & Co. has always been a company of great innovators who are constantly pushing the boundaries of what’s possible with design and influencing style. We’re proud to be trailblazers in the luxury retail world.
- Join Tiffany & Co. and be part of the largest luxury group in the world - LVMH!
- Are you passionate about sales and service excellence?
- Do you love making a difference?
Achieve and/or Exceed Sales Plan
- Consistently achieve or exceed monthly and quarterly individual sales plan;
- Strengthen and develop relationships with existing customers;
- Sell to NEW Tiffany customers, utilizing customer engagement tools as appropriate;
- Fully support and align with all key business initiatives and new product launches.
- Capture meaningful customer data for the purposes of connecting with the client, building relationships, and personalizing future client development opportunities;
- Execute proactive strategic outreach with the goal of positioning and realizing future sales opportunities and exceeding customer expectations;
- Manage new relationships and migrating existing customers at higher levels;
- Support key Company, Regional, and Local events - and product launches - with strategic client attendance and sales results.
Corporate Standards and Directives
- Ensure all sales activity complies with corporate brand standards and directives.
- Ensure all sales activity supports key business strategies and current initiatives in order to drive the success of the business.
- Maintain security standards within the store to ensure safety of customers, colleagues and to protect our assets through appropriate care and handling of merchandise.
- Work as a team and partner with colleagues to ensure a consistent exceptional customer experience and contribute to a positive store environment.
- Remain current on all industry news and company updates and complete provided training courses to ensure compliance with company policy changes to better serve customers.
- Exhibit passion and enthusiasm as a TCO Brand Ambassador by modeling elegance through appropriate wardrobe and presence.
- Previous retail or luxury retail experience or relevant customer related experience (i.e. hospitality, etc).
- Proven track record in achieving sales results.
- Willingness to work non-traditional business hours including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, customer service skills and the ability to prioritize while handling multiple tasks is required.
- Ability to work with a diverse client base.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Proficiency in Point of Sales (POS) systems and Microsoft Outlook/e-mail.
- Minimally a Diploma holder.
- Graduate gemologist degree or previous Gemological Institute of America (GIA) course work is a bonus
Documentation & Distribution Associate/Executive
$1 800 - 3 000mon.
COMPOSERS AND AUTHORS SOCIETY OF SINGAPORE LIMITED
23 days ago
IT Applications Manager (Attractive Bonus/ WFH Hybrid / MNC) JO
$6 500 - 9 000mon.
SEARCH INDEX PTE. LTD.
23 days ago
AML/KYC Review Analyst - Consumer Business Support Unit - HYBRID
23 days ago
(JC) Quality Engineer (NPI)
$2 700 - 3 700mon.
RECRUIT LYNC PTE. LTD.
23 days ago