Share this post with your friends
a month ago
- At least a full certificate in GCE ‘A’ Level, International Baccalaureate Diploma qualification, Diploma awarded by a polytechnic in Singapore or equivalent
- Singaporean/Singapore PR only
- 21 years old and above (Regulatory requirement)
- Able to converse in English and Mandarin
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Independent, self-motivated and driven
As a Financial Consultant, we will facilitate our client’s insurance portfolio.
Our services includes:
- Insurance Solutions for Individual and Companies
- Wealth accumulation
- Retirement planning
- Education planning
You will be helping clients with:
- Analysing and managing client’s financial portfolio
- Develop and recommend a suitable financial plan to help the clients achieve their financial goals in different stages of life based on their financial risk appetite
- Acquisition of new clients and maintaining relationships with existing clients by providing sound financial advice and excellent customer service
Compensation and Benefits
- Mentorships and plentiful learning opportunities
- Fun, Passionate, Energetic & Innovative Culture Environment
- Flexibility of working hours
- Industry and company recognition
- A vibrant & supportive team environment
- *Yearly incentives trips
- *Basic allowance up to 24 months + Commission + Incentives
*Terms & conditions apply. Please refer to qualifying criteria set by company.
Ang Chuan Hai Organisation
a group of agency units of Prudential Assurance Company Singapore (Pte) Ltd
Reg. No. 7Z
Beauty Advisor (Sulwhasoo Division)
$1 500 - 1 900mon.
AMOREPACIFIC SINGAPORE PTE. LTD.
20 days ago
Unilever International - Supply Chain Customer Service Assistant Manager
$7 000 - 11 000mon.
UNILEVER ASIA PRIVATE LIMITED
20 days ago