Share this post with your friends
Store Visual Merchandiser (Islandwide)
$2 500 - 3 000mon.
2 months ago
Your role as a Visual Merchandiser is to put the customer at the center of everything you do. You need to ensure the highest possible level of customer experience and the visual merchandising is executed according to our guidelines. You maximize the sales opportunities and the profitability of your store by leading with clear actions, as well as follow up on the results. You support and guide the team to deliver the most inspiring customer experience by implementing the Visual Identity to help our customer look and feel good!
- Ensure you are up to date with current fashion trends so you can anticipate your customer’s needs; share, inspire and educate your store team on seasonal trend information.
- Follow up on H&M Visual Identity through implementation of commercial handbooks and secure inspiring looks on mannequins as well as indoor garment presentation, relevant to our customers.
- Provide pleasant shopping environment by maintaining concept layout, fixture and navigation in store.
- Follow up on store KPIs and initiate action, through meaning collaboration, to reach goals and budgets.; adapt on planning and garment presentation as needed to maximize sales opportunities.
- Carry out sample picking in a qualitative way to create clear trend stories, wearable buying suggestions and commercial focus on top selling products.
- Ensure all visual materials, storage rooms and information are well cared for at all times.
People & Team
- You manage the trainings, development, succession planning and growth of your team by consistent evaluation and coaching of visual and commercial skills of the store team.
- You work actively with talent and leadership development in your team by leading with example, close coaching approach and bringing our Culture and Value to life.
- You ensure regular and clear communication with your team on business performance, brand’s direction, as well as country and area visual goals strategy.
- Track record in delivering great sales, profit, customer experience and built great teams.
- Leadership experience with high level of trust and integrity, clear vision, goals and result driven with a deep interest in developing people.
- Team player with positive, motivated and collaborative mindset, living the H&M Values to the fullest.
- Inspiring and excellent communicator with strong feedback culture, straightforward and open mindedness.
Sales Advisor (Retail - Hair Wig) | CBD | Basic from $2,000 + Allowance + High Comm + AWS
$2 000 - 3 000mon.
WOLA RECRUITMENT PTE. LTD.
a month ago
VP, Head, Merchants, Singapore Retail Operations - Card Operations
United Overseas Bank
a month ago
Assistant VP Business Manager, Planning & Management, Group Retail & Channels T&O
United Overseas Bank Ltd.
a month ago