Share this post with your friends
Trainee/ Assistant Restaurant Manager
$2 200 - 3 000mon.
Kentucky Fried Chicken Management Pte Ltd
a month ago
- This person is tasked with the full duties of managing a restaurant – which includes customer service, inventory management, managing a team, recruitment and retention.
- In addition to following company policies and procedures, principal accountabilities include, but not limited to:
- Exposure to the fundamentals of running a business
- Opportunity to take on a management role with a market leader in the delivery business
- Authority to make decisions to improve guest experience & drive topline sales.
- Get a hang of the basics of running a restaurant; Demonstrate ability to perform duties at every station in the restaurant.
- Confidently resolve guests’ disputes and restaurant issues, as well as running the shift single-handedly without the help of a restaurant manager.
- Be very familiar with the business operations and would be able to provide training to new staff.
- Responsibilities Handle full operations of the restaurant outlet
- Responsible for the hiring & retention of full-time and part-time crew members
- Plan staff strength and roster
- Lead a team of dedicated service providers
- Manage inventory control and usage
- Adherence to all personnel policies, Equal Employment Opportunity, security and safety procedures by all.
- Administer the performance review process for all employees.
- Leads the development and training of all outlet employees.
- Enforces all workplace safety policies including contractor management at all times.
- Through consultation, ensures that all workplace safety policies and procedures are maintained and adhered to.
- Ensures only approved equipment and substances are purchased. Where this is not possible, conduct risk assessments on non-approved items.
- Undertake risk assessments on all restaurant specific issues, where the absence of such could put employees and customers at risk.
- Have emergency procedures in place and undertake regular practices of those procedures.
- Ensures all security procedures are executed.
- Maintains all physical plant aspects of the restaurant following documented inspection and testing. This is to include landscaping, building, equipment, etc.
- Ensures continuous improvement in Workplace Safety.
- Ensures any workplace safety and security concerns and issues are being addressed in a timely manner.
Skills and Qualification
- Min NITEC with 2 years working experience as asupervisor
- Diligent team player passionate in F&B operation
- Good communication and leadership skills
Architectural Technical Manager - Practical / Project / BIM / Up to $5K 
$4 000 - 5 000mon.
THE SUPREME HR ADVISORY PTE. LTD.
2 days ago
CCP for Social Workers
$3 790 - 4 625mon.
KAMPONG KAPOR COMMUNITY SERVICES
2 days ago
AI Engineer - Marketplace Intelligence and Data
$9 000 - 14 000mon.
SHOPEE SINGAPORE PRIVATE LIMITED
2 days ago
Pharmacy Technician (Islandwide | Perm) REF:JH
$2 900 - 3 500mon.
JOBSTUDIO PTE. LTD.
2 days ago