Share this post with your friends
Chemical Technician | Immediate Start | Attractive Pay & Benefits
$1 800 - 3 500mon.
Gul Circle, Aventis Pharma, Singapore
a month ago
As a member of the production shift team, the job holder will operate and monitor the chemical production activities in the plant, ensuring that the product is manufactured within set production schedule and to the required standards of quality in a safe, efficient, responsible and cost effective manner.
The job holder will report to the Shift Supervisor alongside other chemical technicians.
- Operate the different streams of the plant for their specific processes.
Each of these processes comprises the following activities:
- Handover checks, computerised and/or manual.
- Obtaining, following and completing process related documentation.
- Pre and post batch cleaning of vessels and lines.
- Pre batch checks.
- Charging vessels either manually or via a pump.
- Post charging checks and taking corrective action where necessary.
- Adjusting and monitoring process conditions as required to start the process.
- Monitoring process; both with computer and manually observing temperature, pressure, flow, pH, volume, colour, moisture content and adjusting the parameters accordingly.
- Carrying out routine sampling Testing samples as required.
- Recognise end point of the reaction and altering process parameter to stop reaction.
- Transferring product to the next stage.
- Comply with HSE and quality policies and defined procedures. Bring out unsafe conditions and acts / procedures for correction.
- Record all operational and analytical data on the appropriate documents and inform the Shift Supervisor of any process abnormalities.
- Maintain product separation and accurate labelling of all documents, bags and vessels at all times.
- Carry out routine checks and scheduled cleaning procedures.
- Collect raw materials, observe clean areas procedures, monitor raw materials stock and notify Shift Supervisor for any abnormalities.
- Notify Shift Supervisor of requirements for maintenance. Prepare equipment before maintenance work e.g. depressurizing, cleaning of lines and equipment, de-energizing etc.
- At the Shift Supervisor's request, to carry out on-the-job training of other Chemical Technicians, incorporating cGMP and safety procedures.
- To observe cGMP and Health & Safety rules and regulations at work at all times in accordance with Company set standards.
- To be aware of the potentially hazardous nature of the chemicals in the area and must take the appropriate precautions when using them.
- To operate ancillary facilities e.g. Bio-plant, tank farms, etc.
- Nitec or Diploma in Chemical related courses
- Should have good understanding of safe working practices and cGMP required of a fine chemical plant.
- Able to work three rotating shifts, morning, afternoon and night (8 hour shifts)
- Resourceful, conscientious, dedicated and a good team player.
- Adequate formal and on-the-job training on the chemical processes will be given.
Site Coordinator, WSH
$2 800 - 4 500mon.
HONG HOCK GLOBAL PTE. LTD.
23 days ago
Engineer, Logistics Technology
$3 500 - 4 500mon.
GROCERY LOGISTICS OF SINGAPORE PTE LTD
23 days ago
Supervisor and General Foreman (M&E)
$3 500 - 5 500mon.
S & P MANPOWER AGENCY PTE. LTD.
23 days ago