Share this post with your friends
Procurement Engineer @ Tuas - 5 days/Urgent(DL)
$2 800 - 3 500mon.
a month ago
- Fresh graduate with Degree in Mechanical Engineering is a MUST or Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 2-3 years relevant experience
- Min 2 years exposure in components sourcing and fabrication parts
- Proficient in Microsoft Words and Excel
- Source and identify suppliers for direct/indirect materials/services to expand supplier base and for new project/production needs.
- Obtain quotes from newly source suppliers to provide costing and cost reduction.
- Lead in conducting periodic price negotiation with suppliers to ensure competency in cost for materials/services.
- Be part of team to conduct supplier qualification audit as well as parts qualification to ensure suppliers can meet company needs.
- Qualify suppliers once suppliers are selected in order to add suppliers into the Approved Vendor List.
- Conduct supplier performance review on a regular basis to manage supplier qualify and updates on suppliers capabilities.
- Maintain standard operating procedures applicable to the Procurement department to ensure work flow process are consistence.
- Develop and negotiate favorable supply agreement with suppliers.
- Work with other department and suppliers to develop appropriate supply chain model to ensure assurance of supplies with minimal inventory holdings
- Work with other department like Engineering/Warehouse to ascertain quality standards of items supplied and established Quality plan.
- Draft, execute and renewal Service contract for Building/Facility maintenance.
- Work with Engineering/Units Sales to analysis Sales Contract’s scope of supply and provide Sales Contract BOM Cost to management.
- Support Units Sales in providing project costing.
- Any other task/project assigned by management.
Logistics Assistant - East
$2 800 - 3 700mon.
RICHLAND LOGISTICS SERVICES PTE LTD
18 days ago
Senior Production Technician / Rotating Shift
$2 500 - 3 500mon.
RECRUITPEDIA PTE. LTD.
18 days ago