Share this post with your friends
Warehouse Admin (IMMEDIATE START)
$2 000 - 2 300mon.
Manfield Employment Services Pte Ltd
a month ago
- Handle all incoming goods receipt into SAP system for trading goods, packaging materials and finished goods
- Perform goods receive according to standard operating procedure (SOP) – check on item description (SKU), quantity verification, Batch number, Unit of measurement (UOM) and Expiry date
- Generate Handling unit labels to support goods for put-away in an orderly manner according to bin locations allocated by SAP system.
- Supporting Client’s stock take preparation and weekly/monthly cycle count activity
- Generate inventory report for ad hoc request on physical inventory check
- Perform SAP update on stock movement due to confirmation of packing, inventory adjustment for damage, retention and upon utilization of packaging consumables
- Generate purchase orders for packaging consumables and services
- Monitor daily orders and ensure fulfilment of orders in accordance with client’s requirements
- Liaise with internal customers in attending to and monitoring urgent request for export shipments
- Responsible for return order management, including verification of receiving condition and put-away in the right location
- Ensure full compliance with ISO, GMP & GSDP procedures
- Strictly adopting proper documentation, safety and security policies as guidelines in executing daily operations duties
- Work closely with other sections/departments to ensure smooth flow of operations
- Provide feedback on all jobs assigned by the Logistics Manager/Supervisor
- Check email regularly to ensure close communications with both internal and external departments.
- Participate in any adhoc projects as assigned by management from time to time
- Minimum GCE ‘N’ / ‘O’ level with 2 year’s relevant operational experience in the warehouse and/or distribution industry
- Familiar with SAP system transactions on Warehouse processes.
- Basic written and verbal communication in English is a must
- Computer literacy in MS Excel, Words and Power-points
- Team player with strong attention to details and good interpersonal skills
- Able to work in a fast paced environment and perform overtime work when required
- Familiar with trade compliance documentation, procedure and administration
- Knowledge of GMP, GSDP and ISO standards is a distinct advantage
Logistics Assistant - East
$2 800 - 3 700mon.
RICHLAND LOGISTICS SERVICES PTE LTD
a month ago
Senior Production Technician / Rotating Shift
$2 500 - 3 500mon.
RECRUITPEDIA PTE. LTD.
a month ago