Share this post with your friends
First VP, L3 Production Support Lead, Digital Banking Technology
United Overseas Bank Ltd.
a month ago
Press Tab to Move to Skip to Content Link
Posting Date: 7 Aug 2023
Shenton Way, Singapore, Singapore
Company: United Overseas Bank Ltd
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices. Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values – Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.
About the Department
Group Technology and Operations (GTO) provides software and system development, information technology support services and banking operations.
We have centralized and standardized the technology components into Singapore, creating a global footprint which can be utilized for supporting our regional subsidiaries and the branches around the world. We operate and support 19 countries with this architecture to provide a secure and flexible banking infrastructure.
Our Operations divisions provide transactional customer services for our businesses while also focusing on cost efficiency through process improvements, automation and straight through processing.
- Delivery Management – Responsible for delivering production defect fixes with all required technical artefacts and ensuring complete traceability to defects, original technical requirements and change management
- Stakeholder Management - Handle stake holders on production problems release prioritization, mitigation and delivery plan.
- Defect Analysis - Work with L3 support engineers and testers on defect analysis, review fix approach, come up with delivery plan, mitigation approach for service recovery. Responsible for leading defect triage for critical defects with L3 support team and other relevant tech teams as needed.
- Application Maintenance - Sustain high available critical systems on diverse platform and technology such as Java, ReactJS, spring, UNIX and container based application on Kubernetes.
- Manage and lead the group Level 3 production support for digital banking.
- Communicate to management and functional teams in times of critical incidents to identify deep underlying issue and manage the service protection change delivery to resolve incidents within SLA.
- Manage Vendor in prioritization of issues, continuous service improvement, process improvement, cost management and audit issues. Conduct periodical service review, track SLAs adherence from vendors. Manage workload which is subject to changing priorities and demands.
- Ensure compliance with established delivery framework, regulatory guidelines and procedures in providing Digital Banking Level 3 production support.
- Work with sense of urgency under multiple deadlines and successfully organize and complete tasks with minimal supervision.
- Strong team player. Flexible and able to coordinate team effectively both in and outside of office hours; willing to take on challenges and provide prompt and effective day and night support.
- Work across multiple application management areas and support teams to ensure high level of support service.
- Effectively communicate and interact with architecture, infrastructure, development teams and other supporting technology groups across a distributed environment to drive problem resolution and service levels.
- Work closely with 2nd level support and other stake holders to ensure team is meeting the Digital Banking Service management objectives. Ensure team delivers on these priorities and communicate progress effectively to senior management and stakeholders.
- More than 15 years of experience in the Technology solutions or support service delivery of critical applications in the banking industry is preferred.
- Prior experience in large-scale enterprise application development, capacity planning, optimization, re-engineering, performance fine tuning and cost optimization
- Experience in leading teams in Production Support group for high available / mission critical, customer facing banking applications.
- Solid understanding of resiliency and redundancy designs
- Must have experience in development and maintaining three tier critical application based on J2EE, ReactJS, App server and webserver, RESTful service and industry standard frameworks.
- Proficient in UNIX and ability to do In-depth Application Issue Analysis (Log, performance, etc) and experienced in using tools such as SPLUNK, monitoring tools, CTRL-M.
Be a part of UOB Family
UOB is an equal opportunity employer. UOB does not discriminate on the basis of a candidate's age, race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, or other non-merit factors. All employment decisions at UOB are based on business needs, job requirements and qualifications. If you require any assistance or accommodations to be made for the recruitment process, please inform us when you submit your online application.#J-18808-Ljbffr
Sales Coordinator (Sales & Business Development)
$2 500 - 4 500mon.
SEMCO MARITIME PTE. LTD.
20 days ago
Senior Software Test Automation Engineer
$7 000 - 12 000mon.
EPAM SYSTEMS PTE. LTD.
20 days ago
Senior/Software Engineer (Full Stack / Backend)
$4 500 - 9 000mon.
NTUC ENTERPRISE NEXUS CO-OPERATIVE LIMITED
20 days ago