Share this post with your friends
Print Production Manager
$6 000 - 7 000mon.
SCHAWK ASIA PACIFIC PTE. LTD.
a month ago
The Mgr - Print Production organizes and maintains the client’s artwork through the print production process to improve cycle time, quality, and economics. This role effectively utilizes and supports the client’s artwork process, provides print solutions that are technically feasible and innovative, and establishes competency of printer’s capability. Must act as key interface and ensure effective communications among various supply chain partners including printers, Design Studios and internal clients.
- Manage Client's project expectations
- Adhere to Client’s process and policies in delivering work task in a timely manner
- Provides technical support and advice the needful in minimise cost
- Partnering with Production studio and printers to drive quality prints and keeping consistency across prints
- Extend support during design phase through artwork process, review and help to identify potential risk
- Lead conversations with respective stakeholders during color assessment on print work
- Strong project management skills, tracks project timeline in meeting deadlines
- Manage color standards storage and support required courier arrangement with logistic company
- Taking initiative and be proactive, aggressively in resolving challenges
- Foster good relationship across stakeholders
- Render support onsite, offsite and at printer’s site as required
- Leads and conducts regular business review with client.
- Ensures high quality standards in all client deliverables.
- Collaborates with production facilities to ensure conformance and delivery of KPIs
- Identifies and implements improvements in the efficiency and effectiveness of sales account operation.
- Leads option analyses and works with printers to reduce risk of printing issues for new designs.
- Acts as key link to color separation firm to enable timely delivery of accurate of artwork color separations and print tools.
- Conducts print feasibility assessments to establish the printer’s capability to meet design intent for all pieces of art.
- Confirms print feasibility assessment via post press analysis of first production.
- Recommends options to reduce rework and costs associated with the client’s pre-press / print supply chains.
- Leads resolution of technical issues with "designs" between design firm and printer(s).
- Provides print solutions that are technically feasible and affordable
- Provides innovative, most up-to-date print technology ideas as needed to design community to help client improve.
- Ensures alignment of how print quality measurement graphics (tone wedges, gray scales, etc.) will be defined in each artwork to effect minimal impact on consumers, while still providing capability and/or outlining risks not including graphic control elements.
- Recommends what type of and/or proofing and/or pre-press testing will be required for the initial phase of printing or print trials.
- Manages post-production issues with printers & Marketing Project Leaders.
- Diploma in Graphic Design or related field
- 8+ years progressive printing industry experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 3+ years in a leadership role
- Good understanding and knowledge in Repro Design
- Good understanding of Colour Management, Separation and Spotting
- Ability to translate brief into technical design specifications.
- Strong client management and facing experience
- Periodic travel either locally, nationally, and/or internationally may be required.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative suite will be advantageous
- Strong analytical, prioritizing, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation, budgeting, project management (from conception to completion), & planning skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (including analysis, interpretation, & reasoning).
- Ability to develop and maintain collaborative relationships with peers and colleagues across the organization, as well as, internal and external clients.
- Ability to work well autonomously and within a team in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment.
- Ability to work with and influence peers and management.
- Self-motivated with critical attention to detail, deadlines and reporting.
Factory Production Manager
$3 500 - 4 500mon.
OBEROI WORKPLACE PTE. LTD.
24 days ago
Video Content Creator | Video Production | Clarke Quay - 4769
$3 000 - 3 500mon.
THE SUPREME HR ADVISORY PTE. LTD.
24 days ago
Senior Production Technician / Rotating Shift
$2 500 - 3 500mon.
RECRUITPEDIA PTE. LTD.
24 days ago