Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for full sets of accounts.
- Assists in preparation of consolidation of accounts for the Group, Subsidiaries and Associates, yearly budget and monthly financial report for management review.
- Oversee foreign investments.
- Proficiency in relevant IT tools & computer software and ability to communicate with all levels of staff in ensuring good follow through on the accounting process will be critically required.
- Bachelor Degree in Accountancy.
- At least 3 years of experience in operations accounting/ financial analysis functions.
- Experienced in liaising with auditors, tax & legal agents, government bodies and bankers.
- Excellent analytical skills with a solid understanding of accounting policy and practice.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Prior experience in pharmaceutical / biomedical industry will have added advantage.
- Able to strive under a matrix reporting structure.
- Willing to travel to Clementi / Kent Ridge / Pasir Panjang area for work.
If you have questions about this job, please click on apply. The employer will contact you then.