- Support the Accounts Department in carrying out any accounting responsibilities assigned. Current Accounting system is MYOB.
- Manage day-to-day function of accounts payable / receivables and payment-processing matters. Includes:
- Data entry for customer and supplier invoices, Journal Entry and other related accounting entries.
- Send out Customer Statement of Accounts.
- Payment to Supplier via cheque / internet banking.
- Tabulating and assist to check through employee claims.
- Ensure accurate data are promptly entered into the system due for monthly accounts closing.
- Assist in financial reporting and any other month end repoorting.
- Provide simple administration support including but not limited to filing, data-entrying, collating documents, receiving, sorting, photocopying etc.
- Perform any ad-hoc tasks or duties as assigned by their superior.
- Accounting related education background or relevant certificate
- 2 - 4 years of accounting related experience
- Proficient in MS Office (especially Microsoft Office Excel)
- Good administrative & organizational skills
- Character traits require: meticulous, accurate and attention to details.
If you have questions about this job, please click on apply. The employer will contact you then.