- Perform daily accounting & finance duties including receivables and payables processes, general ledger, tax and bank reconciliation, etc.;
- Handle month-end, and financial year-end closing, monthly balance sheet, P & L Fluctuation Analysis, Bank reconciliation, Monthly GST submission, and etc.
- Monthly expense variance analysis and ensure accuracy of financial statements in compliance to internal policies
- Generate and process accounting reports (invoices, aging reports, etc) and assist with internal and external audit requirements
- Liaise with banks on banking transactions and support the operational teams in maintaining strong vendor relationships.
What do I need?
- Diploma in Accounting/ Finance or equivalent
- 1 - 2 years of experience in similar field
- Ability to work independently in a dynamic environment
- Experience in Xero is advantageous
If you have questions about this job, please click on apply. The employer will contact you then.