- Maintaining full ownerships & driving timely resolution at all times to meet service standards. This involves working with various support channels within organization to achieve customer satisfaction goals.
- Work with inter-dept to develop & execute projects aimed at developing new business, building business volume & reinforcing our services.
- Identify opportunities to improve productivity, efficiency & quality & drive enhancement programmes by orchestrating continuous service enhancement for customers.
- Manage all related customers & account administration duties like procedural implementation for customer, provide necessary follow-up services etc.
- Ensure timely & prompt delivery by means of progress reports i.e by providing regular & accurate status on progress of activities by means of appropriate reports as & when required.
- Ensure the efficient & effective resolution of logistic support issues for assigned group of customers. Provide logistics advice and disseminate related information to customers when needed
- Interact directly with customer to convey ideas and solutions in a clear, positive and concise manner. Communication skills must include listening & presentation.
- Other responsibilities stated in Quality Manual and Quality Procedures Manual.
- Other responsibilities assigned by superior.
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience in logistics field
- Must have knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- Knowledge of SAP, Oracle, WMS will be an added advantage
- Fluent English communication and written skill
If you have questions about this job, please click on apply. The employer will contact you then.