The Account Manager is responsible for maintaining deep customer relationships to drive account revenue retention and growth. By collaborating with internal partners, the Account Manager delivers exceptional service and a valuable solution. The position will manage a defined book of business aligned by customer segment within a geography and will be accountable for the commercial close of all deals. You will also open up larger solution opportunities and introduce Solution and Proposition Sales.
- Demonstrate deep understanding of the customer decision making process: strategies, priorities and needs
- Maintain solid understanding of Refinitiv propositions to initiate conversations and raise interest across the Refinitiv and FSTE Russell businesses.
- Build and embed a long term trusted advisor relationship within the accounts
- Oversee all commercial activities within accounts, owning the end to end customer relationship
- Show leadership by ensuring all activities are managed properly by their respective Refinitiv owners (retention, administration, closing sales)
- Manage internal and external stakeholders and maintain networks to negotiate and close deals
- Participate in large renewals either leading the negotiations or in partnership with the main stakeholders abroad
Additional Job Description
- Strong understanding of customers (matrix decision making), their business model (universal banking) and workflows is a must
- Industry experience within a large international bank appreciated
- World class relationship building skills in cross cultural environments
- Selling skills (identify, develop and articulate a complex proposition/consultative selling, negotiate)
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to develop and execute a sales plan, ability to use a variety of technology with a high level of proficiency
- Problem solving--ability to understand, articulate, structure and solve client needs
- Presentation and communication skills: ability to deliver presentations and communicate at all levels within an organization
- University/college degree required, equivalent experience may be considered
- Significant work experience in applicable industry and knowledge of customer workflow required
- Proven account management, sales or marketing experience in a customer facing environment required
If you have questions about this job, please click on apply. The employer will contact you then.