- Optimize home shelf space and added visibility points in supermarkets and convenience Stores is focal point which will deliver significant value gains for the company. The emergence of Ecommerce for Brick & Mortar as a key consumption channel is also an opportunity that will fully embraced.
- Responsible for delivering brand objectives both quantitatively (volume and profit) and qualitatively (visibility, activation, consumer engagement) for the assigned accounts.
- Design the right implementation plan of the new commercial strategy with the accounts he/she will be in charge of: revisit all investments, define commercial strategy and plans to block competitors on our leading categories and catch-up market share over competitors on growth relay categories, design appropriate communication and negotiation plan.
- Responsible for sales and space/promotions negotiation to assigned MOFT accounts.
- Improve the level of partnership with the accounts in order to put company back as a key partner of choice for MOFT accounts: analyze performance regularly, design and implement brand activation plans and sales promotion plans, optimize investments to improve ROI of the account.
- Collaborate with the store staff on top of developing an excellent relationship with buyers. Manage outsource merchandisers and promotion promoters to keep their level of motivation, dedication and standards of work to the maximum.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to drive the implementation of the MOFT commercial strategy
- Degree in Business or equivalent with 2-3 years relevant experience
- Experience in FMCG/beverage industry handling key accounts like FairPrice / Cold Storage /Sheng Shiong
Your profile will not be disclosed to any client without your permission. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
If you have questions about this job, please click on apply. The employer will contact you then.