Overall in charge of account management of Toshiba’s existing and potential customers for the Postal Automation and Logistics systems business segments in APAC. The role will also be in charge of market research, business planning, establishing of new strategic business partnerships in APAC and Europe regions.
- Manage the existing and potential customers in Singapore and APAC region for future projects from the Operation Technology and Information Technology (OT/IT) aspect.
- Responsible for selling and delivering solutions through a consultative approach by:
- proposing OT/IT Solutions, including integration of systems
- collaborating with team members at HQ in Japan and local partners
- designing high level OT and IT systems that meet customers’ requirements
- managing the existing local partners (vendor/supplier) and finding new partners
- Market Research in APAC regions for Postal/Logistics Segment.
- Manage the existing customers and potential customers in APAC and European region from IT perspective.
- Strong knowledge and experience in both Postal Automation & Logistics system solutions and IT solutions.
- Excellent analytical skill to deliver site assessment report to the teams and HQ in Japan within the given timeframe.
- Good presentation skills to promote sales through providing suitable solutions, design and analysis to customers and partners.
- Good communication skills in order to work closely and maintain good business relationships with customers, team members and business partners.
- High level of proficiency in Japanese language will be required to communicate and interact well with the management and technical team from HQ in Japan.
- Frequent overseas business travel is expected under normal circumstances.
- Flexible time management skill to complete the task within the given work schedule.
<Skills & Competencies>
- Bachelor or higher degree.
- Technical competency in the area of Postal Automation and Logistics Solutions and IT Solutions.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the following areas:
- Full Turn Key Project or Pre-sales/Sales for Postal Automation and Logistics Solutions for Postal Companies
- Material Handling Systems (MHS) , Sortation Systems
- Warehouse Execution System (WES) / Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) / IT System projects
- managing key account customers and OT/IT projects
- Pre-Sales/Sales in Optical Character Reader (OCR) solutions
- Software Application Development for Japan Oriented Company (JOC)
- IoT/DX/AI/Cloud Computing Technology
- Knowledge and experience in Export/Import (Inco-terms) are essential.
- Knowledge and experience in Waterfall Methodology as well as Customer Relationship Management (CRM) will be an advantage.
If you have questions about this job, please click on apply. The employer will contact you then.