$3000 to $4500 (Monthly)
1. Review payments and journal vouchers
2. Review and verify monthly account schedules, AR and AP aging
3. Ensure timely submission of monthly accounts for all companies
4. Ensure timely submission of GST, Financial statements and tax filling
5. Coordinate intercompany reconciliation and ensure monthly confirmations done
6. Coordinate and liaise with external parties like external auditors, tax agents, company secretary and bankers.
7. Fixed assets register, control of assets
8. Support KPI/ budgeting exercise
9. Maintenance of filing system
10. Assess and improve the effectiveness of internal control system, including drafting of SOPs
11. Assist in new processes and system implementation when required.
12. Perform any other duties assigned from time to time
• Bachelor Degree in Accountancy
• Minimally 5 years of accounting experience with a good mix of retail industry and audit
• Possess strong proficiency in Microsoft Office especially Microsoft Excel.
• Positive working attitude and a team player
• Meticulous and organised
• Able to work effectively independently and a team player with great interpersonal skills
• High level of integrity with strong sense of urgency
• Able to start immediately or within short notice period will be an added advantage
More about GAIN CITY BEST-ELECTRIC PTE LTD