MUST have an understanding of basic Accounting principles and proficiency with computers and software, such as MS Excel/ MYOB related system. You should be trustworthy, efficient, and organized.
- Primarily providing support to the Accounting Department and general office administration.
- Performing basic office tasks, such as manage and orangise filing, data entry, answering phones, processing the mail, etc.
- Handling communications with clients and vendors via phone, email, and in-person.
- Processing payment transactions, issuing checks, and updating ledgers, budgets, reimbursement forms, etc.
- Create and update expense reports.
- Review and file payroll documents.
- Other tasks deem necessary.
- GCE 'O' Level is required, or more education.
- MUST HAVE at least two years of bookkeeping experience, preferably within a business-services environment.
- Comprehensive knowledge of accounting procedures and principles.
- Ethical behaviour when dealing with sensitive financial information.
- High level of accuracy and efficiency.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Courteous, professional manner, strong customer service skills.
- Computer literacy and MUST experience with bookkeeping or accounting software may be required, such as MYOB, Xero or Quickbooks.
- Attention to detail and well organised.
If you have questions about this job, please click on apply. The employer will contact you then.