- Responsible for partial/full set of accounts; depends on experience.
- Assist in preparation and consolidation of accounts for the Group, Subsidiaries and Associates, yearly budget and monthly financial report for management review.
- Oversee foreign investments.
- Communicate accounting process to all levels of staff
- Minimum Diploma in Business/Accountancy.
- At least 1 year of experience in operations accounting/financial analysis functions.
- Experience in liaising with auditors, tax&legal agents, government agencies and bankers.
- Excellent analytical skills with solid understanding of accounting policies and procedures.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Prior experience in a pharmaceutical / biomedical industry will be advantageous.
If you have questions about this job, please click on apply. The employer will contact you then.