$2500 to $3800 (Monthly)
ACCOUNTS / HR EXECUTIVE
• work location : Ubi Crescent
• Responsible for the accounts / HR of the company.
• This role is for an experienced person with accounting knowledge.
• Manage daily operations of the finance department.
• Prepare financial documents such as invoices, bills, and accounts payable and receivable.
• Manage accounts receivable and payables.
• Responsible for the full set of accounts.
• Responsible for monthly accounts reconciliation and month-end closing reports.
• Responsible for quarterly GST submission.
• Prepare cash flow reports for company’s review.
• Manage general ledgers, assets listings.
• Complete bank entries and bank reconciliations.
• Attend to auditor's queries and prepare necessary information/schedules/reports requested by the auditor.
• Perform filing and general administrative tasks.
• Ad-hoc duties as assigned.
• Prepare monthly payroll, CPF submissions and yearly IR8A submission.
• Handle the HR documentation and records.
• Other HR related ad-hoc duties as assigned.
• Minimum 1 year of relevant working experience preferred.
• Able to handle full-set accounting.
• Proficient Microsoft and other computer skills.
• Good communication skills, independent and proactive.
• Singaporean / PR Only
WhatsApp résumé to
Please DO NOT call.
More about CFI TRANSPORT PTE. LTD.