Find 1000 Accounts Jobs in Singapore.
Job Vacancies 2023. Apply now and Get a job in 24-hours
$2800 to $3500 (Monthly)
WE ARE EXPANDING!
Fastest Growing Halal Seafood Restaurants in Singapore.
We are looking for driven and committed people to join our team!
Full spectrum of accounting role:
- At least 2 Years of Accounting Experience
- Proficient with Xero Accounting Software
$2800 to $3000 (Monthly)
$5000 to $6000 (Monthly)
GENEROUS REMUNERATION SCHEME and BENEFITS AVAILABLE
BE PART OF A FAST-GROWING AND ATTRACTIVE INDUSTRY TODAY!
For candidates who do not wish to apply via the site and would still like to apply in a P&C manner, please send in your resume to ivortan[ADD]talentvis.com and include your name and this job title.
-Monday to Friday
-10am to 7pm⏰
-East to South📍
-Up to $💰
>Handling queries or feedback & liaising accordingly to make arrangements
>Support the checking of requirements met to make changes to upgrades
>Receiving queries about the benefits of the provided upgrades
$3000 to $4500 (Monthly)
PPP Coffee is looking for an experienced client manager to be part of its account servicing and sales team. In this role, you will be responsible for growing & developing our commercial/wholesale business in Singapore through acquiring new business account and maintaining relationships with our existing clientele, mainly (but not limited to) within the hotels, restaurants and cafes (“HORECA”) and offices territory.
$2520 to $3000 (Monthly)
What we're looking for...
Seeking an Account Executive to manage our client database and is unafraid of challenges to join our team at Solaris CES Pte Ltd. Reporting to the Sales Manager, this role is responsible for making cold calls and managing our existing client relationships within the building industry. You’ll be directly assisting the sales manager in preserving and expanding our customer base.
1. Generate leads and cold call prospective customers.
2. Foster and develop relationships with customers/clients.
3. Able to handle complaints and explain details when clients are in doubt.
- The ideal candidate is keen to learn about sales and customer service.
- Willing to learn (Training will be provided on the product line).
- Meticulous in detail
- Preferably with 1 year of experience in the construction industry
- Good communication skills to interact with clients
$4000 to $4500 (Monthly)
TaF.tc is looking for a Accounts Manager to head our Accounts Department. You will be responsible for the overall financial health of the Company as well as managing our Accounts Department. As a TaF.tc
you'll play a key role in providing financial guidance and support by providing reporting and analysis that helps the management make strategic decisions for the Company.
Here's What You'll Do Day to Day
·Overseeing and reviewing works done by the Finance Team
·Liaising with external auditors and tax agents to ensure compliance of statutory requirements
·Liaising with bankers, corporate secretary and other government agencies whenever required
·Producing financial reports for account payables, account receivables, expenses, etc
·Monitor the day-to-day financial operations of the Company
·Review financial data and prepare monthly and annual management reports
·Understand and adhere to financial regulations and legislations
·Preparation of payroll, regulatory and tax filings
·Review inter-company transactions and inter-company balances
·Other ad-hoc duties assigned
Here's What is Required
·Degree in Finance/Accounting or related fields
·Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
·3-5 years of work experience and 1-2 years of managerial experience
·Solid proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Xero
$2700 to $3500 (Monthly)
Do you feel that your income is capped no matter how hard you work?
Are you stuck in a dead-end 9-5 job?
If you are looking for a change, look no further because Sirius Star Marketing is expanding! We are looking for game changers, people who shine like the “Brightest of All” stars, individuals who are greatly self-driven and fun to work with!
Hone your communication skills and expand your horizon while hustling in a highly energetic and irreplicable workplace culture! Personal development and career progression will only be accelerated under the right guidance, provided through mentorship opportunities. Leadership opportunities await those who are looking to challenge themselves and are looking for the next step in their career!!
• Drive brand awareness and market share
• Acquire new corporate accounts
• Manage existing corporate accounts
• Setting appointments and pitching to corporate decision makers
• Education – Minimum NITEC/Diploma/‘A’ Levels
• Strong interpersonal & communication skills
• Experience in sales/customer-facing role preferred
Apply now! Limited positions available!
$10 to $15 (Hourly)
🎉 2 - 8 Feb / 14 - 16 Feb / 21 - 24 Feb
🎉 Work with friends
🎉 Fast Hire
Event details: (Choose 1 or more batches)
🔥 Batch 1: 2 - 8 Feb
⚡ Batch 2: 14 - 16 Feb
❄ Batch 3: 21 - 24 Feb
Working hours: (Choose
🔅 Day: 8.30am - 6pm + OT
🌌 Night: 8.30pm - 6am + OT [+$15/Night Allw]
🌈 Basic: $10/hr | Sat/OT: $15/hr
🎈 Picking, Packing, Sorting, Scanning, Labelling
📲 WhatsApp 8 7 4 8 3 1 6 3 |📲 Telegram
Rapid Recruitment Asia | 16C8261
Bryan Neo | R 2 1 1 0 3 2 3 3
•Calling of potential clients/companies, introducing ongoing events/projects
•Sort out the database and do email bounced backs.
•Research on new companies to be added to the database or for targeted projects.
•Any Ad-hoc Admin duties as assigned
$1800 to $2200 (Monthly)
99.co is the largest and fastest growing property company providing the most
comprehensive home selection in Singapore and Indonesia for property seekers. By
providing the largest set of listings in the market, designing easy beautiful tools and
synthesizing data to help property seekers search for, learn about, sieve through and
compare thousands of potential options, 99.co helps to make that journey reliable, easy and trustworthy.
– Connect with users over the phone to check-in on their recent use of our property
value features and their interest to sell
– Understand their demographics through appropriate fact-finding
– Assess conversation and proceed with determining the lead quality to offer our perks
– Refine script to match the conversation without diverging away from the main purpose
Basic Administrative responsibilities includes:
– Document conversation details including feedback and reactions on sheets provided
– Keeping track of users that have been contacted and those who do not want to be
contacted in the future
– Upload recorded calls onto relevant drives for tracking purposes
– Communicate with relevant stakeholders on progress of calls periodically
– Prior relevant experience in telemarketing/telesales is advantageous
– Objection handling skills
– Ability to be creative in their daily conversations and keep users engaged
– Proficient in relevant computer applications (Eg. Microsoft Office)
– Sense of empathy and ability to relate to users
– Able to communicate in professional and efficient manner in English
– Outgoing personality, highly motivated and independent individual
– Contract role (6 months, renewable)
– Monday to Friday, 10am to 7pm
– Work from home
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $1,800.00 – $2,200.00 per month
● Professional development
● Work from home
● Monday to Friday
$3000 to $4000 (Monthly)
Role and Responsibilities
·Handle existing clients and expand business with new client base.
·Increase revenue in existing segments and explore new revenue streams namely individual and corporate leasing.
·Conduct full spectrum of Sales & Marketing activities including Online marketing efforts.
·Coordinate with Operations in relation to vehicle quality and customer feedback.
·Coordinate vehicle delivery and collection.
·Assist and provide relevant advice to management in relation to current market conditions & opportunities.
·Provide regular updates and periodic reports to management.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
·Diploma in Marketing or related field. Degree holders would have an advantage.
·Preferred with experience in car rental industry, especially in ride hailing industry.
·Must possess valid driving license for cars.
·Minimum of 3 years driving experience with good driving habits and record would be an advantage.
·Must have at least 2 years direct experience or exposure with car leasing or rentals industry in Singapore.
·Able to converse and write well in English.
·Has customer friendly disposition
·Pro-active, energetic and high integrity
·Has flair for marketing and outgoing personality.
·Possess a strong desire to achieve management objectives and goals.
Part Time Jobs
Student Part Time Jobs
Daily Cash Pay Jobs
No Experience Jobs
Work from Home Jobs
Class 3 Driver Jobs
Service Crew Jobs
Jobs By Categories
Customer Service Jobs
Marketing & Sales Jobs
Food Delivery Jobs
Jobs in Yishun
Jobs in Tampines
Jobs in Woodlands
Jobs in Punggol
Jobs in Bedok
Jobs in Changi
Jobs in Jurong
Free Job Posting
Apply for Jobs
How to apply - FAQ
Terms and Conditions
Apply for Jobs on Our Apps
Workclass © 2023