$3200 to $4400 (Monthly)
1) Assist project manager to oversee overall project progress, manpower and monitor project schedule.
2) Prepare, submit and obtain approval on Change Request Management.
3) Able to carry out testing & commissioning and basic troubleshooting of the system.
4) Handle supervisors and sub-contractors.
5) Ensure project complete within the time line.
6) Mitigate site issues and propose contingency plan.
7) Day to day site co-ordinations with main con, sub-contractors.
8) Prepare, plan and request site inspection with main con or RTO.
9) Ensure the allocation of resources as planned and submit daily work progress and manpower forecast report.
10) Monitor and request for equipment, material delivery.
11) Ensure equipment, material and site work compliance to specifications.
12) Filing and recording of project documentation.
13) Preparation, submission and obtain approval of MOS, RA, SWP, shop drawings, material, equipment, RFA, RFI etc.
14) Attend technical meeting, daily site progress meeting and safety meetings.
15) Preparation of OMM manual, As building drawings, training and DLP program.
16) Knowledge and adherence of WSH, ESH standard.
1) ITE/Diploma/ Degree or equivalent in Mechanical Engineering .
2) Minimum 3 years’ working experience in projects.
3) Knowledge of system, design, calculations, controls, green marks requirements, Singapore Standard, T&C and trouble shootings.
4) Self-motivation, proactive and with communication and interaction skill.
More about KANDENKO CO LTD