- Handle overall project management, project schedule and directions.
- Manage and obtain approval of project Change Request Management.
- Manage, plan, and lead the testing & commissioning of system.
- Manage, lead, and handle a team of engineers, supervisors, WSH supervisors and sub-contractors.
- Manage and control project budget and ensure project completion within the timeline.
- Analyze and prepare the overall schedule and project execution plan.
- Mitigate site issues and propose a contingency plan.
- Liaise with the main contractor, consultant and client representative.
- Plan and allocate resources, projection and forecast of manpower.
- Ensure proper management and control of project documentation.
- Manage and lead the team for preparation, submission and obtain approval of MOS, RA, SWP, shop drawings, material, equipment, RFA, RFI etc.
- Conduct internal daily site meetings and attend essential meetings.
- Manage, lead and handover OMM document, training, as built drawings, spare parts and DLP program.
- Knowledge and adherence of WSH, ESH standard.
- Diploma/ Degree or equivalent in Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum 10 years’ working experience in managing projects.
- Knowledge of ACMV system, design, green marks requirements, Singapore Standard, and trouble shootings.
- Self-motivation, proactive and with communication and interaction skills.
- Strong leadership and organization skills.
If you have questions about this job, please click on apply. The employer will contact you then.