Look for Adhoc F&b Service Crew Jobs in Singapore. December 2022. Apply now and Get a job in 24-hours
$11.5 to $14 (Hourly)
⛽️[WAREHOUSE SORTER | IMMEDIATE HIRE] SORTER/STACKER AT 20 GUL WAY(NEAR JOO KOON)
💯Fast Hire, Immediate start
💯Work with friends
🔥Weekly Salary Payout
💰Salary: $11.5 to $12.5 / HR | OT @ 14/HR
💰Pay Increment based on Experience/Days worked
💯No Experience Required, Training Provided
⏰Working Days/Hours for Day Shift
⏰Working Days/Hours for Night Shift
📱Tele OR Whatsapp
$10 to $20 (Hourly)
REFER MORE AND EARN MORE! WORK WITH FRIENDS! CHOOSE YOUR OWN WORK SCHEDULE! ( WEEKDAY + WEEKEND )
Picking/shopping of orders, packing, scanning, sorting of health and wellness products, housekeeping required
Other warehouse duties assigned from time to time
Must be comfortable with both aircon and non air-conditioned environment
A. Day shift: 8:30am to 6:00pm (OT until 8:30pm)
B. Night shift: 8:30pm to 6:00am (OT until 8:30am)
Mon to Fri: $10.00 to $10.50 per hour + $15 allowance per night shift
OT Pay & Sat: $15.00 per hour
PH & Sun: $20.00 per hour
Weekly Pay! Every following Friday.
Paid training provided. Immediate start.
Work Location: 24 Penjuru Road S609128 CWT Hub
*(company shuttle bus provided to and from Jurong East MRT)
Call or Whatsapp for faster processing of application
$10 to $12 (Hourly)
Here's a shout-out to fit guys out there who are open to a 2-day temporary assignment that pays fast cash & good remuneration!
*Job scope*: To stick 1200 pieces of sound proof foam onto ceiling of studio room (sized 14m by 8 m) in 2 batches
*Dates*: 22 Aug & 26 Aug (more dates if work is incomplete by 26 Aug)
*Venue*: 4 Kaki Bukit Ave 1
*Timing*: 10 am to 5 pm (flexible & can nego)
*Remuneration*: $10 to $12/hour
Let me know if you & your friends are keen.
Thanks so much in advance!
ADHOC $60 ON 9TH JULY(QUCIK PAY AFTER WORK) AT GREENWICH DRIVE
Adhoc Freelancers Needed! 60 (QUCIK PAY)(9th July 2022)
15 slots are available (can work with friends too)
2pm to 10pm
loading , unloading, sorting and scanning
Location: Greenwich drive
Safety shoes must
Interested, whatsapp with Job Code: AHUB +65
$14 to $25 (Hourly)
Be a part of Singapore’s largest food delivery service.
Click on the APPLY NOW button above to apply directly!
Or you can drop by either of our Hubs West: 818 Upper Bukit Timah Road or East: Oxley Bizhub, 73 Ubi Road 1 #05-52 between 11am-1pm or 2-5pm to onboard with us immediately.
Do note we do not review the application or resume here. Do apply with us directly in the link above! :D OR copy paste this URL into your address bar!
Be a part of Singapore’s largest food delivery service! Check out what are the gooood lobangs waiting for you!
& THE BEST THING IS! EARN MORE WHEN YOU REFER A FRIEND TO US TOO! GOOD DEALS ARE WORTH SHARING AINT IT!
Click on the APPLY NOW button above to apply! or visit our West hub at 818 Upper Bukit Timah Road or East hub at Oxley Bizhub, 73 Ubi Road 1 #05-52 to join us!
Join our ever-growing Panda fleet today and earn at your convenience!
Be a part of Singapore’s largest food delivery service. Join our ever-growing Panda fleet today and make up to $10,000 per month.
Click on the APPLY NOW button above to apply! or visit our West hub at 818 Upper Bukit Timah Road to join us!
$710 to $720 (Monthly)
1. Cleaning of all kitchen areas, equipment and chiller room.
2. Washing of all soiled crockery, utensils, food warmer carts and GN trolleys in the kitchen dishwashing area.
3. Washing of all wards' crockery including cups and water jugs.
4. Delivery of patient and staff meals to Urgent Care Centre (UCC), Ambulatory Surgery Centre (ASC), Day Surgery, Endoscopy patients meal, Clinics and Inpatient wards or any other service areas required.
5.Delivery of dry ration / ward ration to all wards & clinics.
6. Management of crockery stock in kitchen, including packing of cutleries.
7. Manage waste and carton boxes disposal including provision of bins.
8. Collection of soiled patient meal trays from wards that did not make it to food warmer carts return.
1. Physically fit to push food trolley
2. Able to speak simple English
3. No Skin Allergy, Asthma and Tattoo.
Work Schedule: 22 hours / week
Please contact to make an appointment for the interview.
Join us at telegram for more openings
$1300 to $1700 (Monthly)
Work Schedule: 6 days/week, rotating days off, 44 hours per week
Monthly gross salary: up to $1700
$1300 to $1500 (Monthly)
Portering duties which include but are not limited to the following:
* With the help of ward staff, assist in transporting and transferring patients on trolley to the wards and to other hospitals, where required
* With the help of ward staff, assist in receiving and transferring patients from and to the ambulance, where required
* With the help of ward staff, assist fall risk patients on and off wheelchairs.
* Send patients to ancillary departments for treatment/examination.
* Accompany patients to allied health departments for treatment/examination, where required.
* Send and collect equipment/specimens/blood/x-rays films/case records from allied health/ancillary departments.
* Involved in mortuary duties.
* Any other relevant duties as and when assigned by the Superior.
* Minimum PSLE/N Level, able to commit on the job scope as assigned
* Able to know how to use mobile applications to attain job assignments by the controller.
* Able to communicate well with English and Chinese Customers / Patients.
Please contact / to make an appointment for the interview.
$1486 to $1800 (Monthly)
to make an appointment for the interview or you may contact us at us at telegram for more openings
$10 to $15 (Hourly)
JOIN WITH FRIENDS
HP Ink brand ambassadors wanted!
If you are
Note: this is not a sales job
Part Time Jobs
Student Part Time Jobs
Daily Cash Pay Jobs
No Experience Jobs
Work from Home Jobs
Class 3 Driver Jobs
Service Crew Jobs
Jobs By Categories
Customer Service Jobs
Marketing & Sales Jobs
Food Delivery Jobs
Jobs in Yishun
Jobs in Tampines
Jobs in Woodlands
Jobs in Punggol
Jobs in Bedok
Jobs in Changi
Jobs in Jurong
Free Job Posting
Apply for Jobs
How to apply - FAQ
Terms and Conditions
Apply for Jobs on Our Apps
Workclass © 2022