Look for Adhoc Finance Assistant Jobs in Singapore. February 2023. Apply now and Get a job in 24-hours
✅ Basic Chinese Speaker
✅ $2,800 mo. Salary
✅ Training Provided
✅ 9:30-6:30 Office Hours
✅ 5.5 day work week
✅ Woodlands Location
✅ Various Admin Duties
✅ Chinese Speaker
$13 to $19.5 (Hourly)
✨🌌🌚 - NIGHT SHIFT - [UP$] ✨🌚🌌✨
IT ASSEMBLY / QUALITY CHECKER @ TANAH MERAH
💪🏻 Training Provided
❄️Air Con Environment
🍽 In house Canteen!
📌 Near Tanah Merah MRT
💰Salary : $13/hr + $10/night shift allowance [NIGHT]
🌃Work hours : 11pm to 7am - (Mon - Fri + Alt Sat)
👀 Job Details :
📦Testing & Assembly of hardware and electronics, quality checking, packing, loading
📦Inventory duties, data entry in to system of hard wares & products
📌Min 3 month or longer commitment!
📍APPLY NOW - N8QCTM📍
🚨Whatsapp @ | Telegram
👾 Justin Chan | R23111927
👾Rapid Recruitment Asia Pte Ltd |16C826
$12 to $18 (Hourly)
⭐️ASAP to end April
☁️Choose one shift
Day: Mon to Fri: 8am to 5.30pm
Night: Mon to Fri + Alt Sat: 11pm to 8am
🍄2 Weeks Pay:
Day shift : $12/hr , OT: $18/hr
Night shift: $13/hr +$10/day
🌈Assemble and Disassemble IT Products
🌈Minimal Picking and Packing
☎️Telegram: | ☎️WhatsApp:
☀️ More jobs available at on Telegram
Rapid Recruitment Asia (16C8261)
Joyce Chew (R23111930)
$12 to $19.5 (Hourly)
🔥⭐MASS HIRE !!!!! [UP$]IT QUALITY CHECKER @
TANAH MERAH (START ASAP - MNC COMPANY) ⭐🔥
💰Salary : $12/hr | OT - $18/hr [MORNING]
📆 Work hours [choose 1 shift]
🌅 8am to 530pm - (Mon-Fri)
🌃 11pm to 7am - (Mon - Fri + Alt Sat) +$10/night
📍APPLY NOW - QCTM📍
👾Rapid Recruitment Asia Pte Ltd |16C8261
APPLY NOW!! 📩 WhatsApp: / Telegram:
💯 Limited slots!!
💯Work with friends! Gain Experience!
💯Training Provided, Air Con Environment, MNC
💰Salary: $12/hr | OT $18/hr
📍 Location: TANAH MERAH
• Day Shift - Monday to Friday, 8am to 5.30pm
• Night Shift - Monday to Friday + Alt Saturday, 11pm to 7am (+$10/shift)- Day training required
📌Job Scope :
- Testing, QC, Assembly, Packing, Sorting, Loading of IT products
- Carrying of boxes / products
- Able to manage load up to 15Kg
- other adhoc duties assigned
- Able to commit min 3 months, start asap
- Singaporeans Only!
💌 APPLY NOW
Whatsapp 📲 | Telegram 📲
Rapid Recruitment Asia Pte Ltd | 16C8261
Chai Sin Mei | R22104647
Kindly apply through ANY of the following methods:
Anradus Policy: This clarifies Anradus' working procedures, from receiving the applicant's resume, screening to shortlisting. We assure you our consultants will go through every resume we receive but we regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Anradus Pte Ltd | EA License No. 20C0161 | Angel Lim | EA Reg No.: R1769781
$1000 to $2000 (Monthly)
Are you looking to work in a startup environment to help build a team? Are you able to take the challenge of working independently with guidance? Open to work full-time (or long-term part-time) is most welcome upon completion of the internship.
Our client is a trading app platform that is regulated by the Monetary Authority of Singapore and Nasdaq-listed in the US. They are looking to expand the user base in the APAC region. We are looking for a proactive intern who loves to take initiative to join our team. The hired candidate will add value by support business growth. Candidate should be committed to explore innovative new ways to increase outreach and boost signup rates. You must be part of a team who is driven to help the client meet their goals.
📟🖥 UP$18/hr - IT ASSEMBLY TESTER @ LABRADOR PARK🖥📟
(High Paying Role! Air Con! Immediate Hire!)
🥶Air Con Environment
💸 Salary: $12/hr ( OT = $18/hr)
📆 Working Hours: Mon-Fri
1)7am to 3pm
2) 3pm to 11pm ($ shift allowance)
⛔️ Job Details :
-Testing & Assembly of hardware and electronics,
-Quality checking, packing, loading
-Able to commit min 2 mths
Rapid Recruitment Asia Pte Ltd (16C8261)
Brian Wong ()
$2700 to $3000 (Monthly)
This position requires the individual to attend to the daily operational activities relating to the dormitory as a whole. This role would involve teamwork and coordination among various colleagues to address facility maintenance, repair, up keeping and customer service and engagement activities accordingly. This position holder would be required to report to the Property Officer on a daily basis.
$2800 to $3000 (Monthly)
We are seeking highly motivated and enthusiastic fresh graduates and students who are currently on holidays to join our one-month internship program in the field of Wealth Management. This is a great opportunity for individuals looking to gain hands-on experience in the industry and jumpstart their career in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
During the program, selected interns will receive:
- A stipend of $1500 after completion of the course
- An iPad worth $1000
- Four MAS certified papers worth $600
- Trading and Investment Course worth $1288
- Wealth Management Course worth $988
Additionally, interns who hit their targets will receive $1000 every month till completion of their studies.
- Certificate in GCE ‘A’ Level, Local Poly Diploma or equivalent
- At least 21 years old
- Singaporean/ PR due to regulatory requirements
Duration: Full time, One month
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applicants from all background to apply.
$2500 to $3000 (Monthly)
· Assist Centre Principal in overall operations and management including administration, finance, audit, regulatory compliance and public relations.
· Set up and maintain updated records including reports and minutes of meeting.
· Organise surveys, collate feedback and provide data analysis.
· Organise meetings and training sessions and ensure that all required resources are available.
· Assist parents in any enquiries including enrolment, payment and centre operations.
· Handle enrolment process and ensure that all required documents are collated.
· Collaborate centre's events with the team to foster positive working relationships.
· Ensure children's safety during arrival and dismissal of the centre
· Any other jobs assigned
· Possess minimum Diploma and a B4 in O Level English
· Computer literate particularly with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word & Power Point)
· Strong organisational skills with excellent attention to details, willingness to develop and learn new skills.
· Good writing, analytical and problem-solving skills
· Able to work under pressure and efficiently
· Ability to communicate effectively & professionally
· Ability to follow oral and written instructions
· Positive & pro-active attitude towards work
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team
· Discretion, confidentiality and professionalism at all times
· Able to manage multiple simultaneous projects and work assignments
· Adaptable and able to work with different stakeholders and manage differing perspectives and priorities professionally
Part Time Jobs
Student Part Time Jobs
Daily Cash Pay Jobs
No Experience Jobs
Work from Home Jobs
Class 3 Driver Jobs
Service Crew Jobs
Jobs By Categories
Customer Service Jobs
Marketing & Sales Jobs
Food Delivery Jobs
Jobs in Yishun
Jobs in Tampines
Jobs in Woodlands
Jobs in Punggol
Jobs in Bedok
Jobs in Changi
Jobs in Jurong
Free Job Posting
Apply for Jobs
How to apply - FAQ
Terms and Conditions
Apply for Jobs on Our Apps
Workclass © 2023