Find 1000 Admin Assistant Jobs in Singapore. Job Vacancies 2023. Apply now and Get a job in 24-hours
$12 to $24 (Hourly)
MON TO FRI OFFICE HRS ONLY
💰HIGH PAY, $12/hr
⚔All educational backgrounds welcomed (NO EXP OK)
⚔SUPPORTIVE ENVIRONEMENT with nice supervisors
⚔6 months commitment (extendable and convertible)
⚔Dress Down Environment
⚔Gain insights into how big organisations work + learn new life skills!
⚡ Attend to customer enquiries, feedback and complaints via phone, email or in-person
⚡Watch CCTVs and provide assistance to users in need
⚡ Monitor incident queues and work with other teams
^^ SLOTS ARE RUNNING OUT, APPLY NOW ^^
with a resume and the following details:
$1800 to $2400 (Monthly)
Old workers are welcome
No experience required
Applicable for Singaporean Only
- Salary: Up to $2,400
- Salary Payout: Bi Weekly / Monthly
- Part Time: Up to $15/hr
- Part Time Weekly Payout
- Responsible for maintaining the dishwashing area and dishwashing machine clean
- Proper cleaning and sanitizing all dishes, kitchen utensils and pots
- Restocks all dished, utensils, pots and pans
- Keep dishes and other storage areas clean and organized
- Assists with cleaning other areas of the restaurant/kitchen as requested
Interested candidates kindly whatsapp with the details below
- Code: DWWC
- Full Name
- Full Time / Part Time:
$3000 to $6950 (Monthly)
ONE Design Werkz Pte Ltd, is hiring Sales Interior Designers !
Do you have the passion and drive for interior Design? If that's you, speak to us today!
At ONE Design Werkz Pte Ltd, we believe in grooming our own designer with their teams of talents and creating designs that last a lifetime. We value individuality, creativity and are looking for driven individuals with a flair for design. With 26 years of experience in the field,ONE Design Werkz has established strong support with our partners and suppliers. We are progressively growing and would like you to grow together with us.
LOCATION: 1 Tampines North Drive 1 #08-45 (S) 528559
• High Commission
• 1 to 1 comprehensive training provided by our experienced design mentors
• Excellent work environment with friendly team
• Work with a design team and prepare drawings, costing, quotation and proposal
• Work closely with Senior Designer to manage project tasks and work schedule
• Meet and present Design Proposal to clients
• Maintain excellent customer relationship
• Singaporeans/PRs only
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Operate effectively and efficiently as a team
• Positive working attitude
• Attention to detail and time management skills
HOW TO APPLY:
Drop us an email with your resume today!
$1700 to $4000 (Monthly)
Looking for preschool teachers! Committed and passionate individuals to make Early Childhood into a career. Join us in educating and caring for young children.
*Final salary offered is dependent on qualifications and relevant experience of individuals.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent, Temporary, Internship, Fresh graduate, Student job
Salary: $1,500.00 - $4,000.00 per month
Supplemental pay types:
Work Location: One location
$2300 to $2600 (Monthly)
• Maintain a commitment to customer service and guest satisfaction. Perform all guest contact activities such as serving food and beverages, answering guest questions etc. in a cordial, efficient and professional manner.
• Ensure that the food and beverages are served while maintaining a consistent presentation and proper temperature.
• Keep station neat and clean during service. Constantly patrols assigned station, refilling water and coffee, removing service items and condiments as per established policies and procedures. Checks on the guest.
• Assist in food, beverage, equipment, meeting supplies, glass and silverware inventories on a predetermined basis.
• Maintain a cooperative, team-like attitude in working with supervisors and fellow employees.
• Enforce all sanitation procedures including safety guidelines and OHSA requirements.
• Organizing equipment for a function as well as cleaning, maintaining, and looking after equipment during and after functions.
• Immediate communication of special requests, guest problems or concerns to Banquet Supervisor/ Manager.
• Follow all designated opening and closing procedures to ensure areas are secure and energy efficient.
• Ensure the proper handling and cleaning of all equipment, glass and silver.
• Wears proper uniform at all times in accordance with the Grooming Standards Agreement.
• Perform any reasonable request assigned by management for the Unit’s staffing and performance needs
Interested Applicant - Kindly contact Puteri J ( Whatsapp)
$10 to $15 (Hourly)
🌈 Healthcare Sports Packer @ Jurong 🌈
💎3 April to end May 💎
(2 weeks pay!)
Salary : $ + OT (up to $21/hr)
OT after 6:30pm/Saturday : $
Sunday/PH : $21/hr
💥Day Shift : Monday - Friday : 8:30am - 6pm
💥Night shift: 8.30pm to 8.30am - 4 days per week + OT on off days)
- Fast pace environment
- Pick and pack items
- sorting and labeling
☎️Telegram: | ☎️WhatsApp:
☀️ More jobs available at on Telegram
Rapid Recruitment Asia (16C8261)
Joyce Chew (R23111930)
$2115 to $2601 (Monthly)
For more details: FULLY-SPONSORED FHC. SUNDAY OFF, ATTENDANCE ALLOWANCE, AWS + PERFORMANCE BONUS (T&C Applies)💸✨ Interested applicants, please WhatsApp: / ✨
• Handling of high volume of food production
• Preparing sauces, spices and marinates based on standard recipes
• Preparing raw ingredients and cooking of soup
• Packing of food and ensure proper storage
• Cleaning of equipment and waste disposal
• Maintain cleanliness at workstations
• Manage loss/risk prevention
• Manage production line
• Handle any other duties assigned by direct supervisor
• Able to carry a minimum of 5kg of item
• Able to work in a cold environment (16 degree Celsius)
• Willing to learn and positive attitude
• Able to start work immediately
• No prior experience is required
• Candidates with Food Hygiene Certification is preferred
• Able to work shifts, weekends, and public holidays
We are looking for a supervisor for our outlet in Sembawang Shopping Centre
-Main role is cashier/supervisor
-responsible for the cash handling of the restaurant
-responsible for staff's schedule
-will be handling ordering of supplies for the outlet
-6 day work week
-week day off
$3000 to $3500 (Monthly)
·Extensive secretarial/administrative support to the client including but not limited to calendar management, scheduling meetings, claims submission, making travel arrangements and personal matters.
·Involve in executive’s ongoing projects, preparation and tracking of documentations and ensure tasks are completed by the given timeframe.
·Data entry, record keeping and maintenance of Client database.
·Receive and response to enquiries through calls and emails.
·Follow-up / provide information and strong accountability when dealing with tasks. ·Understand and keep any confidential information received private.
·21 years and above preferred
·Singaporean/ PR preferred
·Minimum Local Diploma
·Self-motivated with “Can Do” spirit.
·Creative, open-minded, proactive.
·Other creative skills including video editing and photography are preferred.
·Able to work independently and as a team
This position is open for both fresh grads and mid-career individuals
Interested candidates are invited to send your resume to us. Please include in your current and expected salary for our viewing.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for applying with *company name*
$8 to $9 (Hourly)
Working Hours: 10:00am to 6:00pm (Full Day CC) / 2:00pm to 6:00pm (Half Day CC)
Location: Community Centres Islandwide
Role 1: Perm Staff with Fixed Location
- 3 working days a week
- $8/hour (CPF Inclusive)
Role 2: Adhoc Staff with NO Fixed Working Days and Location
- Only take the job if you are free to work on the dates
- $8-9/hour (Depending on activation time)
TOKENS AMBASSADORS REQUIREMENTS:
- Must be able to speak English and Mother Tongue
- Need to be proficient in using mobile apps and mobile phone
- Patient in dealing with questions or concerns from members of the public
- Must be physically fit to be able to set up counters with tables and chairs
- Training provided
- Help facilitate with the collection of TraceTogether tokens.
- Assist the public with queries related to TraceTogether token.
- Account for the number of tokens that have been collected daily.
- Daily opening and closing to account for the number of tokens and transactions.
- Weekly and monthly stocktake to account for number of tokens and transactions.
* Participants will be required to attend a zoom training session
$2500 to $2800 (Monthly)
Basic: $2500 ~ $2800 (Depending on experience)
⏰ Working Hours:
✏️ Job Scope:
Rapid Recruitment Asia (16C8261)
Tan Choon Hao (R2090465)
$5000 to $6000 (Monthly)
GENEROUS REMUNERATION SCHEME and BENEFITS AVAILABLE
BE PART OF A FAST-GROWING AND ATTRACTIVE INDUSTRY TODAY!
For candidates who do not wish to apply via the site and would still like to apply in a P&C manner, please send in your resume to ivortan[ADD]talentvis.com and include your name and this job title.
Jobs By Categories
Workclass © 2023