$2000 to $2200 (Monthly)
5 DAYS WORK WEEK !! MONDAYS TO FRIDAYS ONLY ! WORKING LOCATION : PIONEER WORKING HOURS : 8.30AM TO 6PM
Responsible for all administration and coordination of activities in the contract within all departments as well as to ensure the smooth operations required in the front line operations in foodservice
• Coordinate with Head Chef concerning back of house activities including daily food purchase, request for maintenance and repairs and as Cashier.
• Responsible for incoming mail, department keys, petty cash and notices on bulletin board.
• Updates records and maintain proper filing systems
• Liaise with Sodexo HQ concerning HR matters, Finance and other administrative requirements
• Responsible for preparing daily menu for merchandising and distribution to client, daily internal correspondence in food/ tea break/ banquet orders etc
• Assist in weekly and monthly submission of administration requirement to Sodexo HQ
• Conduct and coordinate month-end inventory procedures
• During lunch hours, ensure that all of the following is ready for service at 15 minutes before meal times in terms of food served according to the menu planned, food garnishing, counter temperature, food displays, serving gears, merchandising posters, and price tags
• Ensure that all food counters and displays are clean and tidy at all times
• Ensure that all customers are served promptly and duly
• Ensure that all areas around food counters are clean and spotless including floors, walls, counters and equipment
• Ensure that food served during meal times are prepared and dished out according to the hygiene and safety regulations required by corporate standards and governmental regulations
• Serve food in the assigned plates or holding receptacles in the portions approved by the client to customers during meal times
• Attend weekly service meetings to improve and enhance service level
• Handle customers feedback duly and ensure that all actions taken are reported to the Unit Manager after each meal
• Ensure the safe operation of all cleaning equipment and report to the management of any faulty equipment
• Responsible to wear the uniform that is provided and to maintain a neat and professional appearance at all times.
• Perform all other duties as and when assigned by management
More about SODEXO SINGAPORE