Our company is in F&B industry. We have few outlets located around Singapore and the company is currently expanding the business. We are looking for a candidate to support the team to help the company growth. He or she must possess “can-do” attitude and being a responsible team player.
- General day to day administrative matters & ad-hoc duties when assigned.
- Attend to general enquiries via phone and email
- Manage on preparing Stall Tenancy Agreement
- Application of SFA,HSA And SPF Licence.
- Maintain and update Tenancy Agreement and all Licence.
- Updating stall rental information
- Arrange exhaust cleaning schedule
- Co-ordinate with Operation and Account Team
- Diploma or higher qualifications
- Min 2 year’s relevant experience
- Multi-tasking and work independently with self-initiative
- Proficiency in Excel and other Microsoft office applications
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Bilingual in English and Mandarin liaise with Chinese associates
- A good team player and able to take ownership of task assigned
If you have questions about this job, please click on apply. The employer will contact you then.