- Works with external clients to resolve moderately complex day-to-day issues, navigate organization structure and direct them to appropriate resources at BNY Mellon.
- Supports clients in addressing moderately complex operational and technical issues and ensuring requests are executed.
- Applies intermediate problem solving skills, experience and judgement to analyze information.
- Monitors client inquiries, resolves non-routine issues and escalates complex issues to the appropriate team member, as needed. Uses knowledge of client issues and needs to contribute to business development efforts.
- Take charge and drive client’s initiative.
- Work with Service Directors/RM/Product specialist to deliver best in class solutions to client.
- Provides guidance to less experienced team members. Supports multiple, moderately complex client accounts.
- Uses communication skills to deliver high quality service to a specialized client base and internal operation teams.
- Provides clients information related to BNY Mellon products and services representing multiple lines of business and geographies and directs them to the appropriate resources, as needed. Leverages a good understanding of broader BNY Mellon services and offerings.
- Fundamental knowledge of custody environment such as CA/Income, markets settlement, cash, tax, class action and proxy.
- Participates in internal activities and initiatives, recommends process enhancement designed to improve the client experience.
- Willing to go extra miles for clients, can do attitude and ethic towards work.
- May need to work on public holidays on rotational basis.
- Bachelors degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- 3-5 years of total work experience preferred. Experience in an operational area and/or client services.
- Banking, custodian, asset managers, securities depository and securities services is preferred
- Experience with CRM tools (eg, Microsoft Dynamic) is preferred.
If you have questions about this job, please click on apply. The employer will contact you then.