Responsibilities and Duties:
- Write and optimize in-house application SQL statements from Oracle DB.
- Mapping and documenting interfaces between legacy AS400 and production system namely NOVA Post trade settlement system.
- Interface with users on back office system requirements and system implementation.
- Interface with vendors on application interfaces, problem resolution and system implementation.
- Provide application training and support.
- Generate reports and statistics for Backroom and Management.
- Knowledge of Crystal Reports.
- Document applications and operational procedures. Develop user manuals to users of system.
- Drawing up and documenting testing schedules for complete systems.
- Supporting users on change control and system updates.
- Ensuring that deadlines are met; working closely with colleagues, developers, testers and a variety of end users to ensure technical compatibility and user satisfaction.
- Pre-requisite : Knowledge of Nova system and Datawarehouse and Oracle DB.
- Minimum Diploma in Computer Studies/Science or equivalent certification in a related domain
- Good troubleshooting skills on desktop/servers, networks and business applications.
- Responsible, team player, resourceful, cope well under pressure, able to prioritise and manage tasks.
If you have questions about this job, please click on apply. The employer will contact you then.