Founded in 2008, Airbnb is a global travel community that offers magical travel opportunities, including where you stay, what you do and the people you meet. Airbnb uniquely leverages technology to economically empower millions of people around the world to unlock and monetize their spaces, passions and talents to become hospitality entrepreneurs. Airbnb’s accommodation marketplace offers access to millions of places to stay in more than 191 countries, from apartments and villas to castles, treehouses and B&Bs. With Airbnb Experiences, people can see a different side to a destination through unique, handcrafted activities run by locals. All of this is brought together in one easy-to-use and beautifully designed website and app.
The Program Management Lead will report to the APAC Regional Director and will be based in Singapore. The Program Management Lead will work closely with the APAC Regional Director, and support the APAC regional leadership team by managing business operations, in the following areas:
- Strategy: Help set strategy, enable respective functions to execute, and evaluate business performance.
- Manage operating cadence: Lead key meetings and offsites; partner closely with FP&A and business reviews.
- Stakeholder Management: Structure analyses and create materials to help teams optimize operating efficiency and communicate to and collaborate with cross-functional teams and senior stakeholders.
- Special Projects: Identify areas of opportunity for potential investment or incubation; manage strategic pilots and business programs as appropriate.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
Actionable business analysis
- Work with FP&A + Data Science to assess business performance and deep dive into areas of strength and weakness
- Enable functional leads to provide consistent information to their teams and stakeholders.
- OKR management and understanding of roadblocks and status updating for the APAC business.
- Create materials to communicate strategy and business performance to key stakeholders.
Operational rigour and discipline
- Ensure cross-functional cohesion between product and operating teams
- Drive weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual business operation meetings across the APAC business.
- Conduct deep dives into operational or functional topics as needed.
- POC on headcount planning and other big bet resourcing/investment proposals across the region.
- Work with functional leads to set strategy and execute operations.
Incubate and drive special projects
- Analyses into new markets and into partnerships ROI/efficiency
- Analyses into supply acquisition and retention
- Design, implement and drive strategic pilots and business programs
- 10+ years of relevant work experience with strong analytical and business background as well as an understanding of strategic partnerships and/or marketing and operational experience.
- They will have worked at a top-tier private equity/investment banking/consulting firm and/or in consumer tech in a capacity where they had to work cross-functionally and across diverse teams to influence change.
- They will be a strong written and verbal communicator, with professional working proficiency in English and deep familiarity with the business, economic and cultural environments across the Asia-Pacific region.
- They will have some familiarity with data analysis and SQL.
Airbnb is committed to working with the best and brightest people from the broadest talent pool possible. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, colour, ethnic or social origin, genetic features, language, religion or belief, political or any other opinion, membership of a national minority, property, birth, disability, age or sexual orientation.
If you have questions about this job, please click on apply. The employer will contact you then.